It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Gunn does stay, it would be good if he got given the League Cup.

Let Bravo have the FA Cup, let Gunn have 3 or 4 games to show he's good enough. He just needs to get a game at some point, any game.

hes nearly 23 isn't he ? 3 or 4 games a season isn't enough. hes had barely any experience of first team football. hes needs a loan or to move somewhere else. maybe if bravo stays as number 1 then gunn might end up getting a chance. if we sign ederson, i can't see gunn playing for us.

hes nearly 23 isn't he ? 3 or 4 games a season isn't enough. hes had barely any experience of first team football. hes needs a loan or to move somewhere else. maybe if bravo stays as number 1 then gunn might end up getting a chance. if we sign ederson, i can't see gunn playing for us.

Just turned 21.

His Dad said they got Championship loan offers last season and City told them to turn them down. Clearly they wanted to keep him close, have him learning the passing game etc. but you're right he needs to play.

I think a League Cup run would be enough to prove if he's good enough for us or if he should be loaned out with a view to sell him.

I'd prefer us to buy Veratti over Mbappe, Sanchez or pretty much any player in the world except Messi. He's probably the best box to box midfielder in the world and has an insatiable desire to win. He's exactly what we need.

If Conte wants him I expect it will be a tough sell.

Just turned 21.

His Dad said they got Championship loan offers last season and City told them to turn them down.

oh right. maybe a championship loan would be good next season. there aren't many teams where the keepers plays out from the back though... i think getting some experience is maybe more important.

Gunn needs to play games where it matters, just look how Pickford has developed with Sunderland, he was behind Gunn for England u21 but has played in the PL and gained invaluable experience and now being touted at 30mill, Gunn needs to be loaned out and play games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.