Walker vvd vinnie Sandro
Fabinho
Kdb silva
Jesus aguero/sanchez sane

Bravo stones/otamendi gundogan Garcia/toure sterling/roberts sanchez/aguero

Maffeo
Brahim
Sancho

That team has it all and i think it's very likely our squad could look like that in august. That defence is strong as.
VVD not a fooking chance, Nico is twice the player. Otemendi has been class since Vinny came back no need to look elsewhere spend the money where required.

I'd say replace Semedo, great player but not worth spending £40m on a back up.

Ederson, VvD, Sandro, Walker, Fabinho, Sanchez. £250m

Fernando (£8m), Nolito (£8m), Iheanacho (£20m), Otamendi (£25m), Aguero (£70m) :( , Mangala (£25m), Hart (£15m), Bony (£15m), Nasri (£15m)= £200m

Net Spend= £50m

Aguero won't be leaving and I think some of the outgoing fees are a little over priced. Can't see us getting 50 million for otamendi and mangala. Still should get some money for the players leaving.

Reckon that could be pretty close, although I think another centre half is more likely than Semedo. If I was to take a speculative punt on our squad next season/what I'd like to see, I'd go for something like this:

Ederson
Bravo
Gunn
Walker
Kompany
Van Dijk/Bonucci
Otamendi
Stones
Kolarov
Mendy/Sandro
Fabinho
Fernandinho
Toure
Gundogan
Mooy
Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Sane
Roberts
Aguero
Jesus
Sanchez

I really do hope both Mooy and Roberts get a proper chance to excel with the squad next season especially Roberts as i rate the lad highly.

No there isn't. Leaders are born not made. A player who walks into a club, immediately leads and organises and experienced Southampton backline and is captain the next season is going to walk into any club he goes to and show off those leadership abilities.

He did it at Celtic as well. Some players are just natural leaders.

KDB, Sané and Jesus had no experience at the highest level either....would you buy them again?

Fair point, I would buy them again and I would also buy Van Dijk for what its worth. I was just highlighting the fact we need a leader in Vinny's absence and Van Dijk isn't a proven one at the highest level whereas someone like Pepe would be a sure thing and cost a lot less. But yeah I'd take the chance on him as I reckon he has what it takes.

Reckon that could be pretty close, although I think another centre half is more likely than Semedo. If I was to take a speculative punt on our squad next season/what I'd like to see, I'd go for something like this:

Ederson
Bravo
Gunn
Walker
Kompany
Van Dijk/Bonucci
Otamendi
Stones
Kolarov
Mendy/Sandro
Fabinho
Fernandinho
Toure
Gundogan
Mooy
Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Sane
Roberts
Aguero
Jesus
Sanchez
Hell of a job picking an 18 out of that lit, never mind an 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.