It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadena Cope is usually reliable is it not?

Finally put to bed if so.

James will most certainly be leaving I reckon now.

Reckon that could be pretty close, although I think another centre half is more likely than Semedo. If I was to take a speculative punt on our squad next season/what I'd like to see, I'd go for something like this:

Ederson..probably, as all the quotes seem positive
Bravo
Gunn
Walker... he's leaving spurs for sure so yes.
Kompany
Van Dijk/Bonucci.. don't think either will be here
Otamendi
Stones
Kolarov
Mendy/Sandro...Sandro possibly
Fabinho
Fernandinho
Toure
Gundogan
Mooy..not good enough will be sold
Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Sane
Roberts,. will stay at Celtic
Aguero
Jesus
Sanchez..will go to Bayern

Ederson..probably, as all the quotes seem positive
Bravo
Gunn
Walker... he's leaving spurs for sure so yes.
Kompany
Van Dijk/Bonucci.. don't think either will be here
Otamendi
Stones
Kolarov
Mendy/Sandro...Sandro possibly
Fabinho
Fernandinho
Toure
Gundogan
Mooy..not good enough will be sold
Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Sane
Roberts,. will stay at Celtic
Aguero
Jesus
Sanchez..will go to Bayern

So do you think we'll only sign three players, or if not who do you think are more realistic targets?

Not especially. Him, Sandro and Bonucci the least likely on that list I would imagine.

I'm confused.

You're saying the best players on the list you gave will be least likely to come here and you're not especially confident.

Yet Tolmie is bullish and saying we're gonna have the best summer transfer window ever.

I'm confused.

You're saying the best players on the list you gave will be least likely to come here and you're not especially confident.

Yet Tolmie is bullish and saying we're gonna have the best summer transfer window ever.

I'm an eternal pessimist.

So do you think we'll only sign three players, or if not who do you think are more realistic targets?

I wasn't being critical of what would be an amazing squad it is really just taking in all the noise and tattle on here, in the press and getting a personal feel.

For example with Sanchez he wants to win stuff, Robben and the french guy are running out of steam, Sanchez would be ideal and he would win things. He would probably rather not fuck off Arsenal fans by coming to us. In addition he would be pricey for a player not much younger than Kun. Taking all that into account ..

I think we are more likely to push the boat out for Mbappe.

Maybe with all our young players Bonucci might be a sensible idea and after 5 leagues in a row he might be looking for new horizons but do Juve really want to sell us both him and Sandro.

So Ederson, Walker, Bonucci, Mendy, Fabinho and Mbappe it is.

Reckon that could be pretty close, although I think another centre half is more likely than Semedo. If I was to take a speculative punt on our squad next season/what I'd like to see, I'd go for something like this:

Ederson
Bravo
Gunn
Walker
Kompany

Van Dijk/Bonucci
Otamendi
Stones
Kolarov

Mendy/Sandro
Fabinho
Fernandinho
Toure
Gundogan

Mooy
Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Sane

Roberts
Aguero
Jesus

Sanchez

I think this will be our squad next season. I personally can't see us buying a centre back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.