It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon that could be pretty close, although I think another centre half is more likely than Semedo. If I was to take a speculative punt on our squad next season/what I'd like to see, I'd go for something like this:

Ederson
Bravo
Gunn
Walker
Kompany
Van Dijk/Bonucci
Otamendi
Stones
Kolarov
Mendy/Sandro
Fabinho
Fernandinho
Toure
Gundogan
Mooy
Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Sane
Roberts
Aguero
Jesus
Sanchez

Amazing squad but surely too many big names to keep happy ric?

Pep will have a serious job on in persuading some big players to go along with rotation! That's why he gets the Big Bucks eh!

Surely most players now accept the need for rotation? Assuming we do OK in the cup competitions you're looking at 50+ games. Plenty of opportunities for almost everyone to get significant game time.

That squad is incredible. That's a serious 9/10 squad compared to our 7/10 this year. We'll win the league with that. Easy.

Reckon that could be pretty close, although I think another centre half is more likely than Semedo. If I was to take a speculative punt on our squad next season/what I'd like to see, I'd go for something like this:

Ederson
Bravo
Gunn
Walker
Kompany
Van Dijk/Bonucci
Otamendi
Stones
Kolarov
Mendy/Sandro
Fabinho
Fernandinho
Toure
Gundogan
Mooy
Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Sane
Roberts
Aguero
Jesus
Sanchez
Is this mostly speculative or are the new names all there due to whispers you've heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.