It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe the Tarquin hatred & bile over ade & Nasri will know no bounds, they'll all be like that fa.ous gif.

fanscity.gif

İf we will sign Sanchez and Walker media will portray common enemy image of us for other clubs so it will be hard to deal. They will do everything in order to fail Sanchez as Torres in Chelsea. It is another challenge for PR Department.

Last edited:
Sam Lee said on his FB live that "Alexis is 90% Done" Figure provided by a solid City source.....

Yep 90% done with the player and agent I presume then its dealing with Arsenal.

I would suggest this a bit of a stretch.

If the player is agreeable but no deal with the club is in place then I’d put the figures the other way round. 10% done. No way are the Arse going to roll over on this. Also no way would they agree to sell him while at the same time signing up Wenger for 2 more years. The Wenger thing would come first then they would look at any offer for AS. I would expect this would only happen with a very public and drawn out scrap similar to the Sterling scenario where every ex Arse player from the last 40 years would get hauled out to call him a mercenary twit before they eventually take the cash and declare Danny Welbeck a better player!

I will be amazed if this goes down any other way.

I would suggest this a bit of a stretch.

If the player is agreeable but no deal with the club is in place then I’d put the figures the other way round. 10% done. No way are the Arse going to roll over on this. Also no way would they agree to sell him while at the same time signing up Wenger for 2 more years. The Wenger thing would come first then they would look at any offer for AS. I would expect this would only happen with a very public and drawn out scrap similar to the Sterling scenario where every ex Arse player from the last 40 years would get hauled out to call him a mercenary twit before they eventually take the cash and declare Danny Welbeck a better player!

I will be amazed if this goes down any other way.

NASRI. ADEBAYOR. CLICHY.

Arsenal didn't want to lose any, but did. Never once making it messy in public. Not their way thankfully.

Fabinho no go, doesn't think we'll go for a DM this summer

We'll be quick to regret that if that's the case, we absolutely need a DM. There are plenty of options too, if not Fabinho then at least Carvalho or Diawara. Our current options just aren't good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.