It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell, If true we're not messing around are we?

Nope, he also said he thinks we'll go for Bonucci, will know more after the CL Final
Walker, Ederson, Mendy done. Ederson will be there to release the new kit tomorrow.
Fabinho no go, doesn't think we'll go for a DM this summer
And wouldn't be shocked if we went for a Neymar or Mbappe.

Getting nowt done at work me.

Sam Lee said on his FB live that "Alexis is 90% Done" Figure provided by a solid City source.....
I suspect the remaining 10% is refusing new contract, telling Wenger he wants to leave or he will go for nowt next season and that the only club he is interested in signing for is us.

Sergio must have been pretty peed off at the signings of the last few years. I suspect he will see the intent here and will be on fire next season. Not that his goal tally this season wasn't good. Anyway can't go until we have built the statue.

I suspect the remaining 10% is refusing new contract, telling Wenger he wants to leave or he will go for nowt next season and that the only club he is interested in signing for is us.

Apparently there's the big end of season board meeting at Arsenal today, wonder what's top of the agenda ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.