It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance of Maffeo getting games next season then?
As pointed out in the Navas thread by Kneville kneville, more chance for Maffeo against say for arguments sake Walker and Navas , than Walker and another new RB who would expect to play regularly. And no chance we go with just Walker with only Maffeo as back up.

Get the feeling we need so many positions sorted but with transfer fees being ridiculous our cash won't stretch.

Why bring pickford or any keepers if bravo will be the no one. Caballero has done ok (probably better than ok) as a back up keeper.

I think we are transitioning to new Keepers. We need to replace both unless Gunn is going to be our 2nd choice. I think if we buy Pickford, he is being purchased to be the eventual #1 after a year on the bench.

We won't get both, no chance.

I have a feeling Walker will be at City next season as it sounds like we have tapped him up.

The other interesting one at Spurs is Alderweireld. I am pretty sure if he came available we would most certainly consider trying to get him.

I hope so

Alderweireld would be a good solid signing

As pointed out in the Navas thread by Kneville kneville, more chance for Maffeo against say for arguments sake Walker and Navas , than Walker and another new RB who would expect to play regularly. And no chance we go with just Walker with only Maffeo as back up.

Don't see why not...it would be MUCH better than the Zabs Sagna partnership this year.

Don't see why not...it would be MUCH better than the Zabs Sagna partnership this year.
Because it would be a gamble, one injury and we are relying on an unproven player playing every game in a position that has let us down this season. Navas gives us that security in case Maffeo isnt good enough.

Because it would be a gamble, one injury and we are relying on an unproven player playing every game in a position that has let us down this season. Navas gives us that security in case Maffeo isnt good enough.

I get that it is a gamble but we took a bigger gamble this season. So again...why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.