It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the press, radio, pundits, non City Fans and general public think he has been poor so what should we do?

Yeah the press media and pundits do think he's shit, so if we tried to sell him we'd get a fraction of what we paid.

That's what I argued with Otamendi that seems to not penetrate your thick skull. I didn't say "the press hates him so he's shit" no matter how much you try to pretend I did.

I in fact never once said Otamendi was even bad, I said that his reputation has gone downhill massively since joining and that would affect the price we got if he was sold.

Stones reputation has also plummeted since joining us. His value has also plummeted. That doesn't mean he's shite, I never said it did. I certainly never said their opinions should effect City's judgement.

I do have to say I find it hilarious to see you come up with a load of shite, dodge any direct question (still waiting for a single piece of positive press about Otamendi since joining here to disprove the idea the media don't have a consensus he's poor, or answer what you think the media and neutral fans opinions are) and then pat yourself on the back for being clever for knocking down or making jibes at arguments I never made in the first place.

Perhaps you should check your medication as you mentioned earlier.

Last edited:
There's a reason Real are linked with Otamendi. Delightful the way he steps into midfield with the ball at his feet. Aggresive and a bit of a cnut(we lack these)
Should probably stay on his feet more but I wouldn't be too disapointed if we dont sign another CB.
Keep the General I say.

John stones is 23. !!! He is a top class defender who will only get better and better. People need to understand that a back four needs stability as well as quality. Full backs and the keeper have been poor with ageing legs. A midfielder that will protect. City haven't had that since De Jong days. Once you bypass yaya with quick movement, which isn't hard... the opposition are running all over our defence.
Next season we will have, and stones will start to prove the doubters wrong. Build a team is what pep is doing. Not change it every season.

So Douglas Costa is the alternative to Sanchez? Sanchez is a world class forward with a high work rate who could play anywhere in the attack. And would probably start most of the time over Aguero, Jesus, Sane or Sterling. Since he is either better or at least on the same level with all of them.

Signing Costa would be like signing an older back-up to Sane and Sterling. Who is just as tricky as those 2. But not as productive or good. At least in terms of goals and assists.

So it's either a back-up winger for the best front 3 in the league (IMO). Or we sign one of the best forwards in the world and have a front 3 ready to rival Barca's front 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.