Status
Not open for further replies.
Come to Batman.....

i

alexis-sanchez-arsenal-burnley_3223813.jpg

PA-30553635-600x447.jpg

gettyimages-631660136.jpg

Cheers.

A more astute manager and more talented players doesn't always guarantee more silverware but its a good start.

We have to remain confident that we will bring in players that can withstand the rigours of premiership football and perform in Europe at the same time to add to those that we already know can.

I think he's been brilliant at most aspects personally, just weighing it all up & testing it out, but unless we get a cb, I'll believe he has a blind spot.

Prior to today we knew we were very confident of signing Walker and Mendy, we want Bertrand to provide cover/rotation. We were confident on Sanchez but Arsenal will make it a difficult, drawn-out affair. We want Mbappe, but realistically it's a pipe dream.

468 YouTube videos later and we think that's still the same situation? Or have I missed something?

Prior to today we knew we were very confident of signing Walker and Mendy, we want Bertrand to provide cover/rotation. We were confident on Sanchez but Arsenal will make it a difficult, drawn-out affair. We want Mbappe, but realistically it's a pipe dream.

468 YouTube videos later and we think that's still the same situation? Or have I missed something?
Nope, you're pretty much bang on. Don't get the point of all these videos as far as actual transfers are concerned. They literally don't add anything. Some people like them because it adds a bit of fun to the forum, but beyond that it's just BS.

Nope, you've nailed it one

Nope you are spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.