It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, City aren't shipping off Kun against his will and especially not to a rival in the Prem and even more especially not in a trade deal, which rarely happen in football anyway, for a player who could go for half what Aguero would.

Maybe, in the unlikely event we get Mbappe, Sergio elects to leave. That situation hasn't occured yet. Until then, I think we can trust what Pep, Khaldoon and the player himself have said over the serial bullshitters at the Daily Star.

@Danny_Johnson4 who is your source? You haven't a history of sharing ITK insights, how can you be so sure this is to be believed? Saying City are in on Mbappe, for a word record fee, wouldn't have been news a month ago and isn't evidence of any insider info on your source's part.

I tend to agree with most of this except the highlighted part. I am not saying they are lying but how in the world is it in their best interests to say anything other than what they have already said (regardless of whether he is leaving).

This is a business. All three will say whatever they need to to forward their business interests.

What we need here is a popcorn Schrodering's cat GIF.

More like Pavlov's Dog at this point...
Pavlov.jpg

But we are not competing for trophies. We aren't just a business or are we?

And I'm not talking Mickey Mouse rag trophies I mean the Premier League and CL. We are miles off in both of them.

We won the league 3 years ago.

I genuinely believe that nearly all news about transfers is fake news but more worryingly I believe it is done on purpose and is for the purpose of increasing the profits of betting companies

Bear with this scenario website A has links to betting site and gets paid per click Website A writes story that Player A is coming to us. This very quickly gets picked up by other websites and suddenly Website B writes " sources understands" and it then appears that the odds have fallen from 33/1 to 2/1 and then miraculously these rumours disappear never to be seen again and the odds drift back out to 33/1

I know that many betting websites have blogs from posters on fans forums on their websites I am sure in the hope that people read these in the hope that the readers may think they are getting some ITK information. All I am saying is beware about taking what you read as gospel and certainly beware before betting on that information

But we are not competing for trophies. We aren't just a business or are we?

And I'm not talking Mickey Mouse rag trophies I mean the Premier League and CL. We are miles off in both of them.
We have been off the pace recently. Look at Chelsea's improvement last season on the previous one though. Nobody can argue we haven't improved already this close season. And most observers think we have already closed the gap on Chelsea in terms of squad improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.