It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like barca are letting Sergi Samper go now they have signed Paulinho, would be a top signing for me, perfect Guardiola player and only 22

If don't get Sanchez, we should try our best for Asensio from Real. He looks a top talent and is 21, watched him a few times and was always impressed, has a great shot on him, scored some worldies.

Apparently Arsenal want to trigger his 70m release clause, we should be all over that if he wants out of Real.

If don't get Sanchez, we should try our best for Asensio from Real. He looks a top talent and is 21, watched him a few times and was always impressed, has a great shot on him, scored some worldies.

Apparently Arsenal want to trigger his 70m release clause, we should be all over that if he wants out of Real.
Unless Madrid sign Mbappe, I don't see why he would want out, all Madrids front 3 are 29 -32, at the moment he's next in line.

Unless Madrid sign Mbappe, I don't see why he would want out, all Madrids front 3 are 29 -32, at the moment he's next in line.
Not to mention Ronaldo's just been banned for 5 matches. Asensio will get his chance, he'll play a ton for Madrid this season, can't see him wanting out tbh.

The reports are not right.

Good news.

Don't see the point in buying him for 25-30m, some are saying he can cover LB, what good is that if he has no pace? Rather we keep Mangala than get Gibson.

For CB, we should go for a top one or just keep Mangala. I would love VVD or Koulibaly from Napoli who play a similar style, he also has the attributes we need and will probably cost around the same as VVD.

Only seen him a couple of times in champions league, but he's never looked very good, definitely not Barcelona or where we want to be, standard good.

Having seen him play dozens of games, he's plenty good enough for Barcelona,and would be a major loss if he left.

Having seen him play dozens of games, he's plenty good enough for Barcelona,and would be a major loss if he left.

I haven't watched a ton of him, would he be an upgrade on Gundogan in the pivot role assuming Ilkay is fit? They have similar bodytypes; it would seem to be somewhat duplicitive, especially because we have Danilo to cover right back.

He's not a top class CM. He's no better than anyone we have, much rather spend the money on players who are an improvement to the side.

Roberto would improve us the same way Danilo has.

He's a very good player who's been wasted a bit at Barca, but he's brilliant technically, works hard, has the vision to be creative in midfield and understands the kind of game we're trying to play. He's played in loads of formations and loads of positions and does pretty well wherever because he gets the basic principles of that Barca style.

We need these versatile squad players, it's a pretty important step towards changing formations and tactics mid game which is what we'll be doing more and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.