It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats totall rubish makes me laugh how people quckly cast aside our better players to see a shiny new toy .fernandiniho has all the skill set required otherwise he wouldnt have been played in most positions in this team.its all about balance and fernandiniho gives us exactly that.and to say he just jams up the lane is ludicrous he covers more ground than anyone.
Don't think we will sign anyone but agree we need a nasty mother ...... but it will be priority next season imo.

Attack attack & finish our chances & we won't need one.

Don't think we will sign anyone but agree we need a nasty mother ...... but it will be priority next season imo.

Attack attack & finish our chances & we won't need one.

A new David Pizarro needed who DOESN'T give the ball away ....
a YAYA type , Naingolan , Him at Bayern the other Chilean ?? ... ( Vidal )
A BALL PLAYER

So, right, work has had me stitched up these last few days...

Anything of note happen aside from the reported Sanchez transfer request and shady Mbappe-PSG dealings?

What about final push for Sanchez, Draxler and HG = Evans ? Think PSG would sell to us ?
I haven't really been convinced whenever I've seen him, but I could be wrong. I said this in the Sanchez thread, but I think Draxler would be perfect for Arsenal currently. He seems to be out of favor at PSG and doesn't have a chance at minutes competing with Neymar, di Maria, and Lucas. He needs those minutes because it is a World Cup year and needs to prove that he belongs in Germany's squad over guys like Leroy and those coming from their U21s and U23s. He's not someone who can demand playing time at a Champions League club, so I would guess he's looking for anyone willing to give him an opportunity.

I agree that we should probably go after 3 players to at least provide some more cover. I just think that PSG would demand at least 30m for Draxler where he might not help us all that much. I would rather save around 10m and get Aaron Martin and use what we would've 'saved' to get a proper bid for Sanchez. We really need a backup left back to have 2 on each side, because even 1 injury to either of our current 3 could put us in an awkward position of putting people in non-preferred positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.