It's Quiet Corrections

Ajay said:
If the ITK's disagree...give the names.

No Names!
Can you put the names in escrow? Send them to a trusted poster or Ric under orders to not reveal and then when they are announced you can say that you had the info with the proof?

I can totally understand your reluctance to publically name the names especially if a friendship is at stake.

Forgive me if I'm putting words into your mouth but during the Kaka period didn't you indicate that you were posting information with the knowledge of your source and only posted with permission? Do you still hold the same arrangement or is your refusal to post merely there to protect your reputation and save you from receiving thousands of abusive PM's?

shootmeifipost10k said:
He was asked have we already signed players answer was No no shades no i cant answer that,no I don't know that the answer he gave in the open public was NO. You can't put any teminoligy into it or protecting the interests of the club because if it was found out he lied it wouldn't be in the interest of the club but opeing them to ridicule.
I'm taking that as we have not has yet signed anybody but as the exec from the club as told are in talks.

The official line from the club is that we haven't signed anyone and I'd expect any official club rep to not stray from those lines even if it mean withholding the truth at an OSC meeting

mrbelfry said:
Ajay said:
No Names!
Can you put the names in escrow? Send them to a trusted poster or Ric under orders to not reveal and then when they are announced you can say that you had the info with the proof?

I can totally understand your reluctance to publically name the names especially if a friendship is at stake.

Forgive me if I'm putting words into your mouth but during the Kaka period didn't you indicate that you were posting information with the knowledge of your source and only posted with permission? Do you still hold the same arrangement or is your refusal to post merely there to protect your reputation and save you from receiving thousands of abusive PM's?

And this time I am also posting on instructions... and the names are in Escrow in PM's - and no I will not send any more PM's!

mrbelfry said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
He was asked have we already signed players answer was No no shades no i cant answer that,no I don't know that the answer he gave in the open public was NO. You can't put any teminoligy into it or protecting the interests of the club because if it was found out he lied it wouldn't be in the interest of the club but opeing them to ridicule.
I'm taking that as we have not has yet signed anybody but as the exec from the club as told are in talks.

The official line from the club is that we haven't signed anyone and I'd expect any official club rep to not stray from those lines even if it mean withholding the truth at an OSC meeting

Nail on head.

Ajay said:
If the ITK's disagree...give the names.

No Names!

Why? In case you are incorrect again? I would have thought if you want to disprove doubters then the best way is to give some evidence.

If you are not bothered what people think then what's to lose?

Ajay said:
mrbelfry said:

And this time I am also posting on instructions... and the names are in Escrow in PM's - and no I will not send any more PM's!
whenyou say posting on instructions ajay,what does that mean??? that the owner and his people have said you can post? cheers mate

Giles said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
I'm fucking serious .

The man will have been briefed on what he could and couldn't say.

He refused to answer some questions which is the thing to do.

Then sat here and lied to others .

Do you really think this in the briefing he was told if a difficult question came up oh just wing it or tell as many lies as you like, bollocks if you ask me

Isn't it time for a nice walk in the garden, listening to all the lovely birdies?

Seriously, though, if they needed to lie blatantly in order to protect negotiations then they would have done so. It's what anyone would have done.
They also might not have been privvy to certain details. It's no big conspiracy.
#

There's no need for the walk in the gardens shit or i'll start calling you a twat :-)

So you think the club will send executive members of the club infront of the fans and press to openly lie in instead of like other questions just don't give an answer. What would be the point of lieing apart from not answering to protect anything.
The only thing it would do is open us to ridicule and I for one don't think the club is run like that these days.

Ajay said:
mrbelfry said:

so your instructions are to wind people up are they nice! not sure what the purpose of this could be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.