It's Quiet Corrections

Ajay said:
Pearce_out said:
No problem Ajay, I think it's important to respect other people who post sensibly and far too many times is that not adhered to on here. I am glad that we can buck that trend.

You Sir are a Gentleman.

Thank you very much as are you.

Anyway enough of this we will spoil bluemoons reputation... your a **** :P

This is the most laughable thread of 2010..........

'but the big bad executive said it ain't so'......... grow a fucking peeeeeennnnnnnaaaaaasssssssss

I can tell you that the man in question last night is also leaving when his contract expires in Oct, he tell you that?

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
This is the most laughable thread of 2010..........

'but the big bad executive said it ain't so'......... grow a fucking peeeeeennnnnnnaaaaaasssssssss

I can tell you that the man in question last night is also leaving when his contract expires in Oct, he tell you that?

Probably not. Then again he might not have wanted anyone to know!

After reading through this I'm sat here hoping there is not one player already signed as already stated.
If players are already signed it's a shocking thing for an executive at the club to then go in front of the public,fans and press,sit there and going by what the OP as told us answer questions and blantanly lie.

I really can't see him doing this and more importantly the club allow him to be open to ridicule if in the future it was found out that players are already signed.

Does anyone else think the same or think an exec at the club would sit there answer open questions and lie.

shootmeifipost10k said:
After reading through this I'm sat here hoping there is not one player already signed as already stated.
If players are already signed it's a shocking thing for an executive at the club to then go in front of the public,fans and press,sit there and going by what the OP as told us answer questions and blantanly lie.

I really can't see him doing this and more importantly the club allow him to be open to ridicule if in the future it was found out that players are already signed.

Does anyone else think the same or think an exec at the club would sit there answer open questions and lie.

Dear god, do they have wi-fi at Cheadle Royal these days?

shootmeifipost10k said:

Of course they fucking would.

Although there is a greater chance he didn't even know.

shootmeifipost10k said:

It's all about perspective. When's a lie a lie? What shade is the lie? Is the lie for the greater good etc etc? Sometimes a wee terminilogical inexactitude is required to protect the clubs interests ;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.