It's Quiet Corrections

Cobwebcat said:
Ajay said:
No Names!

Why? In case you are incorrect again? I would have thought if you want to disprove doubters then the best way is to give some evidence.

If you are not bothered what people think then what's to lose?

Who said I am not bothered what people think - I am bothered about what my friends think but I am not bothered about what some people on here think!

What have I got to lose - MORE than you can imagine!

Right 2 things here......

1) the non ajay/tolmie believers are of the opinion that in no way shape or form would an MCFC executive tell a white lie?

2) Now we know the user id's of the posters who believe this club exec over bluemoon itk's, does that mean we shouldn't expect you on the tolmie/ajay threads?

Even Sir Alex Ferguson lies to his own fans!

Now i know the user id's of the non believers i shall remind each and every one of you everytime you comment on a tolmie/Ajay thread!!

Ajay said:
Cobwebcat said:
Why? In case you are incorrect again? I would have thought if you want to disprove doubters then the best way is to give some evidence.

Who said I am not bothered what people think - I am bothered about what my friends think but I am not bothered about what some people on here think!

OK fair enough so PM Ric with the names in confidence and he can reveal if they were right or not at a date set by you after they have signed with your permission. Is that fair?

Ajay said:
Cobwebcat said:

so youve been told your not allowed to say anything but can post "i know something you dont na na na na na" quality

mrbelfry said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
He was asked have we already signed players answer was No no shades no i cant answer that,no I don't know that the answer he gave in the open public was NO. You can't put any teminoligy into it or protecting the interests of the club because if it was found out he lied it wouldn't be in the interest of the club but opeing them to ridicule.
I'm taking that as we have not has yet signed anybody but as the exec from the club as told are in talks.

The official line from the club is that we haven't signed anyone and I'd expect any official club rep to not stray from those lines even if it mean withholding the truth at an OSC meeting

Withold the truth by refusing to answer a question or say he doesn't know.
Or openly Lie.
Do you really think the club would have allowed him to lie ?

shootmeifipost10k said:
Giles said:
Isn't it time for a nice walk in the garden, listening to all the lovely birdies?

Seriously, though, if they needed to lie blatantly in order to protect negotiations then they would have done so. It's what anyone would have done.
They also might not have been privvy to certain details. It's no big conspiracy.
#

There's no need for the walk in the gardens shit or i'll start calling you a twat :-)

So you think the club will send executive members of the club infront of the fans and press to openly lie in instead of like other questions just don't give an answer. What would be the point of lieing apart from not answering to protect anything.
The only thing it would do is open us to ridicule and I for one don't think the club is run like that these days.

<bangs head on desk>

If they were economical with the truth then that would hardly be unusual. (See Fergie and his selling a virus to Real Madrid comment). They would not be opening up the club to ridicule.

It's a very common business - hell, life - tactic. Do you always tell the truth all the time?

The Fixer said:

1) the non ajay/tolmie believers are of the opinion that in no way shape or form would an MCFC executive tell a white lie?

2) Now we know the user id's of the posters who believe this club exec over bluemoon itk's, does that mean we shouldn't expect you on the tolmie/ajay threads?

Now i know the user id's of the non believers i shall remind each and every one of you everytime you comment on a tolmie/Ajay thread!!

Eh? All people are saying is why lie instead of saying "I can't answer that" as they did. Why is it difficult to believe a no is a no? It's not the news we wanted but it's probably true. If not give us the names.

Also many disbelievers are polite and enjoy the threads ( I count myself as one) are we banned from the "believers club" ???!

The Fixer said:

how can you disbelieve ajay he hasnt told us anything? are you saying if we are sceptical that we arent allowed on a particular thread? please clarify i dont get your point

there seems to be more ITK's on here than regular members and threads pop up all over just for attention seeking members imvho

it's all horlicks

Cobwebcat said:
The Fixer said:

Eh? All people are saying is why lie instead of saying "I can't answer that" as they did. Why is it difficult to believe a no is a no? It's not the news we wanted but it's probably true. If not give us the names.

Also many disbelievers are polite and enjoy the threads ( I count myself as one) are we banned from the "believers club" ???!

Yes, I thought you were banned already for your ludicrous name. Why couldn't you have chosen a nice, sensible name like Algernon or Humphrey?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.