It's Quiet Corrections

mrbelfry said:
Ajay said:
And this time I am also posting on instructions... and the names are in Escrow in PM's - and no I will not send any more PM's!

Apologies if you thought I was angling for a PM - I wasn't. But I do think you are given a hard time over the Kaka affair and I was trying to suggest a fix. Coincidentally I did send you a nice PM at the time regarding my brother who regained his love for City after being excited by me constantly telling him we were signing Kaka.

Thinks for the info

Are you trying to ESP Ajay?

Ajay said:
hilts said:
so youve been told your not allowed to say anything but can post "i know something you dont na na na na na" quality

And so it begins again!

Thank you and good night

i really do find this laughable you post nothing of any consequence and when someone asks you your motives or why you are doing it rather than answer because you cant you do the usual im off routine which will no doubt result in people screaming come back please. Its like groundhog day

we have done deals
no names
no info
no definate timeframes
thats it im being asked questions i cant answer im doing a runner
see you in a day or two then we can start the merry go round again

Rammy Blue said:
This thread is unbelievable.

If anyone seriously thinks that Steve Sayer is going to say "Yes, we have 3 in the bag but shush don't tell anyone" then they are seriously deluded.

He answers "we are in negotiations with 3".

It's called "toeing the company line".

this this THIS!!!!!!

Rammy Blue said:

If anyone seriously thinks that Steve Sayer is going to say "Yes, we have 3 in the bag but shush don't tell anyone" then they are seriously deluded.

I don't buy that.

If we had actually signed 3 players, then he would have been able to say more than what he said. He would have said

We've signed 3 players, or
We are at advanced stage of negotiation with 3 players, or
My lips are sealed, but watch this space, or
We've signed 1 player and are in advanced negotiations with another 2

Whatever. But he would not have said what he actually said.

Afternoon all.

My question is that if City have 3 players signed (in the bag, done deal etc etc..) and I'm not suggesting for one moment with have or haven't. How come the Red Tops haven't been all over this? Manchester City sells papers and lets face it the amount of crap they have spewed in this or any transfer window is obscene. (1 example was the whole Ireland & Adebayor for Gerrard & Torres story)

Have we as a club managed to stop every leak of info from coming out. Journos have contacts at every club (Players, Directors, Groundsman etc..) have we also stopped other clubs (except Villa) from saying we've approached them? There just seems to be too many people involved to stop info leaking out. Cheers confused!!

Ajay what's the reasoning behind your posts? You can't tell us anything so what is the point of posting?

Do you genuinely want to impart some useful information, because if you do just tell us.

Posting things like "3 have signed I know who they are but I can't say" is just childish. Even the stray cat that shits in my garden every night could work out that we will sign at least 3 players.

You say you have PM'd certain posters with the names. Fine, but why couldn't you do that without teasing the rest of us ?

Your own ego seems to be the driving force behind you posts and not any genuine need to give people a bit of info.

You very well may know people and know things, but nothing you have ever posted has led me to beleive you're a credible source of information.

Chippy_boy said:
Ajay said:
Deals are done, contracts are in place, announcements will come when we are ready and prepared...

It is complicated in terms of announcements but sit back and watch...

It does however amaze me that people think everyone in the club knows everything the club does, I am sure there are many members on this forum who work in large corporations and in the same breath I don't they know everything that goes on those organizations... I have seen Board Level executives NOT know what the company is doing!

The problem is though Ajay, with the greatest respect, you have said this kind of thing before and then nothing has come of it.

And we have someone else who is flatly denying that what you say is true, after he has spoken directly with a member of the City board.

This has to put a big question mark in many peoples' minds over your latest claims. Can you understand people thinking like that?

The only thing that was under dispute between me and Ajay is that they were or were not already signed. What was said last night could possibly be ill informed so I am not going to outright say Ajay was wrong as that would be foolish.

cyclops said:
Rammy Blue said:

this this THIS!!!!!!

not this not this not this.

hilts said:
Ajay said:
And so it begins again!

Thank you and good night

i really do find this laughable you post nothing of any consequence and when someone asks you your motives or why you are doing it rather than answer because you cant you do the usual im off routine which will no doubt result in people screaming come back please. Its like groundhog day

we have done deals
no names
no info
no definate timeframes
thats it im being asked questions i cant answer im doing a runner
see you in a day or two then we can start the merry go round again

He CAN'T give names. It's commercially sensitive information. He's just giving us the heads-up that there are signings on the way. He has sent PMs to several people giving the names - there'll be nowhere to hide if he's wrong, believe me, because there are enough people with the names to call him on them. Capiche?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.