It's Quiet Corrections

Citysmith said:
Afternoon all.

My question is that if City have 3 players signed (in the bag, done deal etc etc..) and I'm not suggesting for one moment with have or haven't. How come the Red Tops haven't been all over this? Manchester City sells papers and lets face it the amount of crap they have spewed in this or any transfer window is obscene. (1 example was the whole Ireland & Adebayor for Gerrard & Torres story)

Have we as a club managed to stop every leak of info from coming out. Journos have contacts at every club (Players, Directors, Groundsman etc..) have we also stopped other clubs (except Villa) from saying we've approached them? There just seems to be too many people involved to stop info leaking out. Cheers confused!!

also can some please explain if 3 players have signed contracts then why wouldnt the club release this info? there could be a reason why 1 would have to be kept quiet but all 3 why?

i am certain we are trying to sign players and negotiations are ongoing but thats probably it so far, why is this such a problem for some people

The Fixer said:
Right 2 things here......

1) the non ajay/tolmie believers are of the opinion that in no way shape or form would an MCFC executive tell a white lie?

2) Now we know the user id's of the posters who believe this club exec over bluemoon itk's, does that mean we shouldn't expect you on the tolmie/ajay threads?

Even Sir Alex Ferguson lies to his own fans!

Now i know the user id's of the non believers i shall remind each and every one of you everytime you comment on a tolmie/Ajay thread!!

To be fair Fixer I don't give a flying when and where you remind me of anything but if you feel a need then please do but expect a none shrinking violet type reply to it :-). By the way who do you think you are with your "I shall remind people" you sound in that remark like some jumped up little hitler type headmaster a bit pathetic if I'm honest. If you're not like that then don't type crap that makes you appear like it :-)

I'll post what I think whenever I think and it's nothing to do with believeing anyone and just for the record I'm not doubting the imformation Tol or Ajay have posted on the forum I read it take a view and post my views no hating

My point I'm trying to make is exactly what I posted on my first post in this thread.
I would be appauled if the club allowed an executive to go infront of the publc press and fans open meeting and ok it for him to lie.

anyway on you go

CityPar said:
Chippy_boy said:
The problem is though Ajay, with the greatest respect, you have said this kind of thing before and then nothing has come of it.

And we have someone else who is flatly denying that what you say is true, after he has spoken directly with a member of the City board.

This has to put a big question mark in many peoples' minds over your latest claims. Can you understand people thinking like that?

Go back a few pages. He's already said hes PM'd trusted Bluemooners with names so I've no doubt they will back him up when all is revealed. Who'd be an ITK on this forum when you see the shit you have to put up with.

Yeah but we've been here before haven't we. Same "the deal is done 100% guaranteed, but I can't tell you bla bla bla". Same PM's. And then it turns out he was wrong (at best).

I am not saying this time it's all lies, but he does have "form".

Cobwebcat said:
Giles said:
Another sensible chap who actually thinks. It's unreal some of what passes for 'thinking' on this forum.

You might be right but then again you might be wrong. Worth considering that everything isn't a conspiracy and sometimes there really are no spaceships.

I get your point, I really do. I'm no fan of conspiracy theories. But I trust Tolmie and - to a much lesser extent for sure so far - Ajay. I have no reason to believe that Tolmie is lying. And there are manifold examples of companies 'lying' to protect negotiations.

80s Shorts said:
The Fixer said:
Right 2 things here......

1) the non ajay/tolmie believers are of the opinion that in no way shape or form would an MCFC executive tell a white lie?

2) Now we know the user id's of the posters who believe this club exec over bluemoon itk's, does that mean we shouldn't expect you on the tolmie/ajay threads?

Even Sir Alex Ferguson lies to his own fans!

Now i know the user id's of the non believers i shall remind each and every one of you everytime you comment on a tolmie/Ajay thread!!

You already do that you fawning sycophant.

Ah 80's shorts the bluemoon freak who nobody likes, i've never seen you post anything but derogatery comments to other posters.

Well done!!

Can I just add that I didn't create this thread to be a breeding ground for insults and counter insults. Please try to be respectful of peoples opinions and if no harm is being done then just let it fly even if you don't agree with what is said. there is no need to start calling people names over this.

mrbelfry said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
Withold the truth by refusing to answer a question or say he doesn't know.
Or openly Lie.
Do you really think the club would have allowed him to lie ?
I think it is reasonable that as the club have not officially announced any transfers then any rep of the club should state in public that no transfers have been made even if that constitutes a lie.

Refusing to answer a question leads to ambiguity.
Fan: "Has Steven Gerrard signed for City"?
Club official: "I cannot answer that question"
Fan: "If he hadn't signed you'd have said no! Yay I'm getting a tattoo"

so if we had signed steven gerrard for instance then why wouldnt the club just say we have signed steven gerrard? maybe they havent said this because we havent signed him its mind numbingly simple

CityPar said:
Chippy_boy said:
The problem is though Ajay, with the greatest respect, you have said this kind of thing before and then nothing has come of it.

And we have someone else who is flatly denying that what you say is true, after he has spoken directly with a member of the City board.

This has to put a big question mark in many peoples' minds over your latest claims. Can you understand people thinking like that?

Go back a few pages. He's already said hes PM'd trusted Bluemooners with names so I've no doubt they will back him up when all is revealed. Who'd be an ITK on this forum when you see the shit you have to put up with.
well, ajay, you can pm me and i will prove to everyone that you're right.

you can trust me that i wont post any info you give me and i'm your true believer!!!!!!! :D

article-1126509-003E35FB00000258-467_468x370.jpg

I Know Nothing !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.