It's Quiet Corrections

shootmeifipost10k said:
Withold the truth by refusing to answer a question or say he doesn't know.
Or openly Lie.
Do you really think the club would have allowed him to lie ?
I think it is reasonable that as the club have not officially announced any transfers then any rep of the club should state in public that no transfers have been made even if that constitutes a lie.

Refusing to answer a question leads to ambiguity.
Fan: "Has Steven Gerrard signed for City"?
Club official: "I cannot answer that question"
Fan: "If he hadn't signed you'd have said no! Yay I'm getting a tattoo"

Giles said:
Rammy Blue said:
This thread is unbelievable.

If anyone seriously thinks that Steve Sayer is going to say "Yes, we have 3 in the bag but shush don't tell anyone" then they are seriously deluded.

He answers "we are in negotiations with 3".

It's called "toeing the company line".

Another sensible chap who actually thinks. It's unreal some of what passes for 'thinking' on this forum.

You might be right but then again you might be wrong. Worth considering that everything isn't a conspiracy and sometimes there really are no spaceships.

Rammy Blue said:

If anyone seriously thinks that Steve Sayer is going to say "Yes, we have 3 in the bag but shush don't tell anyone" then they are seriously deluded.

EXACTLY. Christ people get a grip!

Pearce_out said:
Chippy_boy said:
The problem is though Ajay, with the greatest respect, you have said this kind of thing before and then nothing has come of it.

And we have someone else who is flatly denying that what you say is true, after he has spoken directly with a member of the City board.

This has to put a big question mark in many peoples' minds over your latest claims. Can you understand people thinking like that?

The only thing that was under dispute between me and Ajay is that they were or were not already signed. What was said last night could possibly be ill informed so I am not going to outright say Ajay was wrong as that would be foolish.

Fair enough, but he does have "form" in these matters you know.

Ajay said:
Cobwebcat said:
Why? In case you are incorrect again? I would have thought if you want to disprove doubters then the best way is to give some evidence.

If you are not bothered what people think then what's to lose?

Who said I am not bothered what people think - I am bothered about what my friends think but I am not bothered about what some people on here think!

What have I got to lose - MORE than you can imagine!

Oh please stop it. You are embarrassing yourself and if you cannot see this then you are even sillier than most people already think.

Chippy_boy said:
Ajay said:
Deals are done, contracts are in place, announcements will come when we are ready and prepared...

It is complicated in terms of announcements but sit back and watch...

It does however amaze me that people think everyone in the club knows everything the club does, I am sure there are many members on this forum who work in large corporations and in the same breath I don't they know everything that goes on those organizations... I have seen Board Level executives NOT know what the company is doing!

The problem is though Ajay, with the greatest respect, you have said this kind of thing before and then nothing has come of it.

And we have someone else who is flatly denying that what you say is true, after he has spoken directly with a member of the City board.

This has to put a big question mark in many peoples' minds over your latest claims. Can you understand people thinking like that?

Go back a few pages. He's already said hes PM'd trusted Bluemooners with names so I've no doubt they will back him up when all is revealed. Who'd be an ITK on this forum when you see the shit you have to put up with.

Rammy Blue said:

Correct, also too many doubting Thomas,s .Ajay,Tolmie,and Pearce deserve a little more respect,whether you believe or not.As for me I find it rivetting

The Fixer said:
Right 2 things here......

1) the non ajay/tolmie believers are of the opinion that in no way shape or form would an MCFC executive tell a white lie?

2) Now we know the user id's of the posters who believe this club exec over bluemoon itk's, does that mean we shouldn't expect you on the tolmie/ajay threads?

Even Sir Alex Ferguson lies to his own fans!

Now i know the user id's of the non believers i shall remind each and every one of you everytime you comment on a tolmie/Ajay thread!!

You already do that you fawning sycophant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.