It's Quiet Corrections

stony said:
Ajay what's the reasoning behind your posts? You can't tell us anything so what is the point of posting?

Do you genuinely want to impart some useful information, because if you do just tell us.

Posting things like "3 have signed I know who they are but I can't say" is just childish. Even the stray cat that shits in my garden every night could work out that we will sign at least 3 players.

You say you have PM'd certain posters with the names. Fine, but why couldn't you do that without teasing the rest of us ?

Your own ego seems to be the driving force behind you posts and not any genuine need to give people a bit of info.

You very well may know people and know things, but nothing you have ever posted has led me to beleive you're a credible source of information.

Phew. Thanks for that erudite post.

Save me calling him an attention seeking .w.t

shootmeifipost10k said:
The Fixer said:
Right 2 things here......

1) the non ajay/tolmie believers are of the opinion that in no way shape or form would an MCFC executive tell a white lie?

2) Now we know the user id's of the posters who believe this club exec over bluemoon itk's, does that mean we shouldn't expect you on the tolmie/ajay threads?

Even Sir Alex Ferguson lies to his own fans!

Now i know the user id's of the non believers i shall remind each and every one of you everytime you comment on a tolmie/Ajay thread!!

To be fair Fixer I don't give a flying when and where you remind me of anything but if you feel a need then please do but expect a none shrinking violet type reply to it :-). By the way who do you think you are with your "I shall remind people" you sound in that remark like some jumped up little hitler type headmaster a bit pathetic if I'm honest. If you're not like that then don't type crap that makes you appear like it :-)

I'll post what I think whenever I think and it's nothing to do with believeing anyone and just for the record I'm not doubting the imformation Tol or Ajay have posted on the forum I read it take a view and post my views no hating

My point I'm trying to make is exactly what I posted on my first post in this thread.
I would be appauled if the club allowed an executive to go infront of the publc press and fans open meeting and ok it for him to lie.

anyway on you go

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH look at you fluffy feet, i'm already on warning level 2 so shall not get involved with you.

My post is posters on this thread appear to be knocking tolmies info on the head cos some little freak steve sayer say's bla bla at a fcuking public event.

Lets just wait and see hey guy's??

Pearce_out said:
Can I just add that I didn't create this thread to be a breeding ground for insults and counter insults. Please try to be respectful of peoples opinions and if no harm is being done then just let it fly even if you don't agree with what is said. there is no need to start calling people names over this.

understood fella, but why cant anyone who thinks this guy was lying to you tell us why the club wouldnt announce signings? people are so desperate that they would rather believe that we have 3 players signed to the club but it is being kept quiet for no reason whatsover rather than the likely answer which is we are trying to get players to sign for us. why do people prefer to believe rumour over common sense? it because they want the rumours to be true

Pearce_out said:
Can I just add that I didn't create this thread to be a breeding ground for insults and counter insults. Please try to be respectful of peoples opinions and if no harm is being done then just let it fly even if you don't agree with what is said. there is no need to start calling people names over this.

naff off, hippy ;-)

The Fixer said:
80s Shorts said:
You already do that you fawning sycophant.

Ah 80's shorts the bluemoon freak who nobody likes, i've never seen you post anything but derogatery comments to other posters.

Well done!!

Read your own post you silly boy. Apparently you are going to trawl the threads in proptection of Ajay and Tolmie. Absolutely laughable.

hilts said:
mrbelfry said:
I think it is reasonable that as the club have not officially announced any transfers then any rep of the club should state in public that no transfers have been made even if that constitutes a lie.

Refusing to answer a question leads to ambiguity.
Fan: "Has Steven Gerrard signed for City"?
Club official: "I cannot answer that question"
Fan: "If he hadn't signed you'd have said no! Yay I'm getting a tattoo"

so if we had signed steven gerrard for instance then why wouldnt the club just say we have signed steven gerrard? maybe they havent said this because we havent signed him its mind numbingly simple

Perhaps. But perhaps there are other reasons. I don't know - I've never run a football club. Have you?

Giles said:
Cobwebcat said:
You might be right but then again you might be wrong. Worth considering that everything isn't a conspiracy and sometimes there really are no spaceships.

I get your point, I really do. I'm no fan of conspiracy theories. But I trust Tolmie and - to a much lesser extent for sure so far - Ajay. I have no reason to believe that Tolmie is lying. And there are manifold examples of companies 'lying' to protect negotiations.

I also trust Tolmie. I don't believe Ajay for a second but find him funny.

But if Ajay is giving this info via PM's why do these people (whoever they are) never post that he was correct as they had a PM before the signing hit the news from Ajay.

If you challenge Ajay he says he has been insulted and runs for the hills. Classic cold reading technique. He is Derek Acorah and Elton John rolled into one.

Why can't our ITK's name names like Spursmad did? It's all a bit convenient don't you think?

hilts said:
Pearce_out said:

understood fella, but why cant anyone who thinks this guy was lying to you tell us why the club wouldnt announce signings? people are so desperate that they would rather believe that we have 3 players signed to the club but it is being kept quiet for no reason whatsover rather than the likely answer which is we are trying to get players to sign for us. why do people prefer to believe rumour over common sense? it because they want the rumours to be true
it's just normal that people would like to believe 3 players are signed rather than nothing being done yet. Sure even pearce out is of the same thinking. There will be no transfer speculation in the world if you take every official word to be real.

They may not be lying, but just something goes on that some official doesnt know yet. it's normal in some huge company like Manchester City.

Giles said:
hilts said:
so if we had signed steven gerrard for instance then why wouldnt the club just say we have signed steven gerrard? maybe they havent said this because we havent signed him its mind numbingly simple

Perhaps. But perhaps there are other reasons. I don't know - I've never run a football club. Have you?

so not one single person can come up with a reason why three players who have signed for city has to be kept secret apart from the obvious that they havent signed yet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.