It's Quiet Corrections

80s Shorts said:
stony said:
Ajay what's the reasoning behind your posts? You can't tell us anything so what is the point of posting?

Do you genuinely want to impart some useful information, because if you do just tell us.

Posting things like "3 have signed I know who they are but I can't say" is just childish. Even the stray cat that shits in my garden every night could work out that we will sign at least 3 players.

You say you have PM'd certain posters with the names. Fine, but why couldn't you do that without teasing the rest of us ?

Your own ego seems to be the driving force behind you posts and not any genuine need to give people a bit of info.

You very well may know people and know things, but nothing you have ever posted has led me to beleive you're a credible source of information.

Phew. Thanks for that erudite post.

Save me calling him an attention seeking .w.t

Poor Ajay. He's very close to the Sheikh you know.

flb said:
hilts said:
so if we had signed steven gerrard for instance then why wouldnt the club just say we have signed steven gerrard? maybe they havent said this because we havent signed him its mind numbingly simple

I bet you mithered your parents what am i getting for christmas in June

Listen mate,grow up and try and have an understanding of how things are done in the grown ups world.

You mean he still mithers his parents....

Giles said:
Cobwebcat said:
I also trust Tolmie. I don't believe Ajay for a second but find him funny.

But if Ajay is giving this info via PM's why do these people (whoever they are) never post that he was correct as they had a PM before the signing hit the news from Ajay.

If you challenge Ajay he says he has been insulted and runs for the hills. Classic cold reading technique. He is Derek Acorah and Elton John rolled into one.

Why can't our ITK's name names like Spursmad did? It's all a bit convenient don't you think?

Because the names are commercially sensitive information. Because they don't want to compromise their sources. To be fair Tolmie has named names. The thread was then pulled because of pressure from the club. That alone leant his comments weight.

Ajay, well, I'm a lot less certain of but I don't like to see people being hounded. He does no harm.

Are you really implying that the club is now policing this forum and that the owner of the forum is subject to pressure from the club and then acts accordingly. Do you know this for a fact?

Giles said:
Cobwebcat said:
I also trust Tolmie. I don't believe Ajay for a second but find him funny.

But if Ajay is giving this info via PM's why do these people (whoever they are) never post that he was correct as they had a PM before the signing hit the news from Ajay.

If you challenge Ajay he says he has been insulted and runs for the hills. Classic cold reading technique. He is Derek Acorah and Elton John rolled into one.

Why can't our ITK's name names like Spursmad did? It's all a bit convenient don't you think?

Because the names are commercially sensitive information. Because they don't want to compromise their sources. To be fair Tolmie has named names. The thread was then pulled because of pressure from the club. That alone leant his comments weight.

Ajay, well, I'm a lot less certain of but I don't like to see people being hounded. He does no harm.

I read Tolmie's pulled e-mail. Don't get me wrong I think he is genuine and a nice bloke too but he didn't name the done deals he named the deals in progress which could come off.

Ajay is outright saying he PMs some posters the truth. Well who are these guys? Anyone could say that! I challenge ONE poster to confirm that they knew of a City signing before everyone else as a resuly of an Ajay post. I'm not insulting the guy he's a great diva but if you expect people to believe this stuff then you will get pulled up by some posters.

Also the idiots that get abusive should be ignored but what happens is people draw attention to them by having a go back...like at a minutes silence when someone calls out and another six tell him to shut up and so on...it just makes things worse.

The window hasn't been open for 2 weeks yet!

There will mass suicides by June at this rate

Patience people.

The Fixer said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
To be fair Fixer I don't give a flying when and where you remind me of anything but if you feel a need then please do but expect a none shrinking violet type reply to it :-). By the way who do you think you are with your "I shall remind people" you sound in that remark like some jumped up little hitler type headmaster a bit pathetic if I'm honest. If you're not like that then don't type crap that makes you appear like it :-)

I'll post what I think whenever I think and it's nothing to do with believeing anyone and just for the record I'm not doubting the imformation Tol or Ajay have posted on the forum I read it take a view and post my views no hating

My point I'm trying to make is exactly what I posted on my first post in this thread.
I would be appauled if the club allowed an executive to go infront of the publc press and fans open meeting and ok it for him to lie.

anyway on you go

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH look at you fluffy feet, i'm already on warning level 2 so shall not get involved with you.

My post is posters on this thread appear to be knocking tolmies info on the head cos some little freak steve sayer say's bla bla at a fcuking public event.

Lets just wait and see hey guy's??

ok so sorry next time I'll sit here and quiver in my fluffy slippers waiting for a reminder and telling off.
I wasn't knocking anybody and least of all Tolmie who I'd probably read above most.
I was knocking the club allowing an exec to lie.

Anyway peace but if you want pistols at dawn can we make it a foggy day and not tomorrow I'm of out shopping
opradj.jpg

80s Shorts said:
Giles said:

Are you really implying that the club is now policing this forum and that the owner of the forum is subject to pressure from the club and then acts accordingly. Do you know this for a fact?

so this is not an independent forum, it's a forum controlled by the club when it suits the club, but a well regarded independent forum at all other times? No wonder the club likes blue moon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.