It's Quiet Corrections

Pearce_out said:
Ajay said:
Correction: Having spoken to The Man in Abu Dhabi, I can confirm that 3 players have been signed and people elsewhere THINK we are still in discussions!

Thank you

With all due respect Ajay, I think your info is correct in a degree but not quite where we are. I think that a person that sits on the board of directors is likely to hold more accurate info than a freind of the clubs owners in the middle east. The owners are likely to know who we want and how likely we are to get them but I doubt they get involved in the negotiations. Steve Sayer said that no player had signed for MCFC so far this summer.

I hope the next time you speak to your source he still has a job after spouting his name all over this forum.

sam221985 said:
Ajay said:
Deals are done, contracts are in place, announcements will come when we are ready and prepared...

It is complicated in terms of announcements but sit back and watch...

It does however amaze me that people think everyone in the club knows everything the club does, I am sure there are many members on this forum who work in large corporations and in the same breath I don't they know everything that goes on those organizations... I have seen Board Level executives NOT know what the company is doing!

We are definitely talking announcements before the world cup though amirite?

I bloody hope so mate, I can't take much more of this lol

Ajay said:
Deals are done, contracts are in place, announcements will come when we are ready and prepared...

It does however amaze me that people think everyone in the club knows everything the club does, I am sure there are many members on this forum who work in large corporations and in the same breath I don't they know everything that goes on those organizations... I have seen Board Level executives NOT know what the company is doing!

Well if you believe that a member of the board wouldn't know about the club signing players then fine. I am not disouting your claims, merely saying you have jumped the gun a bit.

With all due respect Ajay, I think your info is correct in a degree but not quite where we are. I think that a person that sits on the board of directors is likely to hold more accurate info than a freind of the clubs owners in the middle east. The owners are likely to know who we want and how likely we are to get them but I doubt they get involved in the negotiations. Steve Sayer said that no player had signed for MCFC so far this summer.

Thanks mate and with respect back to you - my friend if far more than a friend of the owners sitting in the Middle East - Far Far Far more!

ox-blue said:
Pearce_out said:

I hope the next time you speak to your source he still has a job after spouting his name all over this forum.

It was a public event, what was said there is endorsed for public knowledge.

Ajay said:

Thanks mate and with respect back to you - my friend if far more than a friend of the owners sitting in the Middle East - Far Far Far more!

Ask Khaldoon to give us a wave :O)

Ajay said:

Who you trying to kid Ajay, we all know you're the sheikh himself! ;)

Pearce_out said:
ox-blue said:

It was a public event, what was said there is endorsed for public knowledge.
Is it some sort of press release? I read what you say is very similar to the guardian article today. did you plan to meet again?

Ajay said:

Again if deals are done, contracts are in place I am slightly sceptical that it is complicated in terms of announcements or to put it another way 'complications in terms of announcements' usually mean the deal is not quite in place and contracts have not been signed.

Also the man who names his source is king in the land of ITK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.