It's Quiet Corrections

Cobwebcat said:
So to sum up:

Tolmie: 3 deals....one done, two not done but close; total est spend £80M

Pearce Out: 3 deals.....none done, no attacking superstars

Ajay: 3 deals.......all done no names no timescales

Is it any wonder we get confused :-)

They do all have one thing in common...at least 3 deals going on at different stages and I think we could have guessed that!

I hope Pearce Out is wrong but his is the most believable as long as others continue to say they won't name names. Just a bit convenient in some cases that.

Hope you guys carry on posting though it's really entertaining particularly the "my contact is better than yours" stuff!

On a similar theme, the latest odds have just been released on "my contact is richer than yours"......

Tolm 3/1
P_o 5/1

All betting on Ajay has been suspended......

Pearce_out said:
ox-blue said:
I hope the next time you speak to your source he still has a job after spouting his name all over this forum.

It was a public event, what was said there is endorsed for public knowledge.

Which is why I think he would not divulge the full picture to you or anyone else there for that matter. Too risky if deals are done but for signatures to start spouting details to joe bloggs at a public gathering.....

CityPar said:
Pearce_out said:
It was a public event, what was said there is endorsed for public knowledge.

Which is why I think he would not divulge the full picture to you or anyone else there for that matter. Too risky if deals are done but for signatures to start spouting details to joe bloggs at a public gathering.....

I agree which is why they didn't answer some questions asked. Which also leads me to believe that they were telling the truth on the ones they did. Why refuse to answer some but lie about others?

I think the club were being honest with us

not discounting your info totally mate but i cant see garry cook,khaldoon,sheik mansour or brian marwood being very happy with a member of staff just telling a supportes club meeting pretty much what we are doing in the transfer department!! they are the only guys who know exactly what the score is!! (oh and ajay and tolmie as well!! :-) )

Ajay said:
With all due respect Ajay, I think your info is correct in a degree but not quite where we are. I think that a person that sits on the board of directors is likely to hold more accurate info than a freind of the clubs owners in the middle east. The owners are likely to know who we want and how likely we are to get them but I doubt they get involved in the negotiations. Steve Sayer said that no player had signed for MCFC so far this summer.

Thanks mate and with respect back to you - my friend if far more than a friend of the owners sitting in the Middle East - Far Far Far more!
Go on AJ you r a star mate

I am not getting into an argument and fully respect everyones view. comments and information.

I am just saying that not every board member is privileged to know everything that is going on, let us remember that the club is owned outright and hence their is no obligation to disclose everything to the board.

If my 'source' was just a friend of a friend of a friend then I would tend to believe what I hear coming from the club, but I stress he/they are much more than that and to be honest I am sure they will not be happy with me for posting this information!

I would guess that Steve Sayer as part of the Executive Leadership Team and especially as the Chief Commercial Officer would know exactly who we are trying to sign and at what stage those negotiations are at.

However I guess any statements from him at a public event would have to be carefully regulated. If he rocked up yesterday and announced Messi was on Princess Parkway driving to COMS then that has the same effect as a statement put out by Vicki Kloss (although on a much smaller scale). My point being that he wouldn't be able to make any public pronouncement about current state of transfers. In fact I'd expect him to play them down until the decision to go public was made.

My assessment of this information depends on how much trust I put in the OP's ability to detect that Sayer was with holding info/misleading him and as I can't make that judgement I'm gonna choose to believe that it was Messi I saw buying some ski's from snow and rock. Naive I know but it gets me through the day

@Pearce_out. I'm not sure if you'd be comfortable saying but could you outline which questions the team from MCFC refused to answer?

Soulboy said:
BobKowalski said:
Again if deals are done, contracts are in place I am slightly sceptical that it is complicated in terms of announcements or to put it another way 'complications in terms of announcements' usually mean the deal is not quite in place and contracts have not been signed.

Also the man who names his source is king in the land of ITK

Or even names a player...

But hey, let's not go mad!

Haha....we must be the only club with ITK's that don't give the names of players that have signed which, at the end of the day is:

1. What we really want to know
2. How we know they are genuine because that info is verifiable

Perhaps ITKs should be ILTBs (I'm led to believe) and they get the ITK title when they give out a name.

They're a funny lot but I like 'em!

Ajay said:
I am not getting into an argument and fully respect everyones view. comments and information.

I am just saying that not every board member is privileged to know everything that is going on, let us remember that the club is owned outright and hence their is no obligation to disclose everything to the board.

If my 'source' was just a friend of a friend of a friend then I would tend to believe what I hear coming from the club, but I stress he/they are much more than that and to be honest I am sure they will not be happy with me for posting this information!

Ok an impasse as I have said I don't believe that you are providing false information anyway. There is alot that goes on at a club like ours and there will be perceptions and perspectives that differ from one another so I can agree that what you say could be the case. I'm not here to prove or disprove anybody, just pass on what I heard with a slant of my own opinion on it.

Ajay said:

ooooooo you rebel you ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.