It's Quiet Corrections

BobKowalski said:
Ajay said:
Deals are done, contracts are in place, announcements will come when we are ready and prepared...

It is complicated in terms of announcements but sit back and watch...

It does however amaze me that people think everyone in the club knows everything the club does, I am sure there are many members on this forum who work in large corporations and in the same breath I don't they know everything that goes on those organizations... I have seen Board Level executives NOT know what the company is doing!

Again if deals are done, contracts are in place I am slightly sceptical that it is complicated in terms of announcements or to put it another way 'complications in terms of announcements' usually mean the deal is not quite in place and contracts have not been signed.

Also the man who names his source is king in the land of ITK

don't need to know the source but if Ajay names the three now and they subsequently get unveiled then he gets my vote.

The man who names his source and then names that source in full as a club board director is naive - no disrespect to him but that is something that should NEVER been done, what happens if this is plastered all over the press tomorrow quoting him!

Ajay said:
With all due respect Ajay, I think your info is correct in a degree but not quite where we are. I think that a person that sits on the board of directors is likely to hold more accurate info than a freind of the clubs owners in the middle east. The owners are likely to know who we want and how likely we are to get them but I doubt they get involved in the negotiations. Steve Sayer said that no player had signed for MCFC so far this summer.

Thanks mate and with respect back to you - my friend if far more than a friend of the owners sitting in the Middle East - Far Far Far more!

Ok, I'm not going to argue with you over it because I actually know that you do know what you are talking about. I just don't agree that we are at the point in time you believe. I may believe different if I knew where your source was but I know you cannot disclose that. I can only go off my assesment of what I was told by a high member of MCFC. We agree to a stage but the rest will come out in the wash. The club may have been economic with the truth but I didn't think they were lying to me so I'm not sure.

So to sum up:

Tolmie: 3 deals....one done, two not done but close; total est spend £80M

Pearce Out: 3 deals.....none done, no attacking superstars

Ajay: 3 deals.......all done no names no timescales

Is it any wonder we get confused :-)

They do all have one thing in common...at least 3 deals going on at different stages and I think we could have guessed that!

I hope Pearce Out is wrong but his is the most believable as long as others continue to say they won't name names. Just a bit convenient in some cases that.

Hope you guys carry on posting though it's really entertaining particularly the "my contact is better than yours" stuff!

Ajay said:
Deals are done, contracts are in place, announcements will come when we are ready and prepared...

It does however amaze me that people think everyone in the club knows everything the club does, I am sure there are many members on this forum who work in large corporations and in the same breath I don't they know everything that goes on those organizations... I have seen Board Level executives NOT know what the company is doing!

That's NOT what Tolmie is saying though, is it?

So one of you is right and one of you is wrong.

And there's only one way to sort this out...

FFFIIIGGGHHHTTT!!!!!

Ajay said:
The man who names his source and then names that source in full as a club board director is naive - no disrespect to him but that is something that should NEVER been done, what happens if this is plastered all over the press tomorrow quoting him!

Ajay again with all due respect mate, the OSCs president is a journalist for the bbc and she was present. The club were well aware that this was a public event. However like I have stated earlier, if they could not answer a question they said so and didn't answer.

Pearce_out said:
ox-blue said:
I hope the next time you speak to your source he still has a job after spouting his name all over this forum.

It was a public event, what was said there is endorsed for public knowledge.

Oh ok Sorry

BobKowalski said:
Ajay said:

Again if deals are done, contracts are in place I am slightly sceptical that it is complicated in terms of announcements or to put it another way 'complications in terms of announcements' usually mean the deal is not quite in place and contracts have not been signed.

Also the man who names his source is king in the land of ITK

Or even names a player...

But hey, let's not go mad!

confused?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BHQT3Omqtw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BHQT3Omqtw</a>

Cobwebcat said:
So to sum up:

Tolmie: 3 deals....one done, two not done but close; total est spend £80M

Pearce Out: 3 deals.....none done, no attacking superstars

Ajay: 3 deals.......all done no names no timescales

Is it any wonder we get confused :-)

They do all have one thing in common...at least 3 deals going on at different stages and I think we could have guessed that!

I hope Pearce Out is wrong but his is the most believable as long as others continue to say they won't name names. Just a bit convenient in some cases that.

Hope you guys carry on posting though it's really entertaining particularly the "my contact is better than yours" stuff!
Couldn't agree more. :D

Pearce_out may not be favourable for most of people but i trust he post his info in good faith. Don't give up mate, i support you. :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.