It's Quiet Corrections

mrbelfry said:
I would guess that Steve Sayer as part of the Executive Leadership Team and especially as the Chief Commercial Officer would know exactly who we are trying to sign and at what stage those negotiations are at.

However I guess any statements from him at a public event would have to be carefully regulated. If he rocked up yesterday and announced Messi was on Princess Parkway driving to COMS then that has the same effect as a statement put out by Vicki Kloss (although on a much smaller scale). My point being that he wouldn't be able to make any public pronouncement about current state of transfers. In fact I'd expect him to play them down until the decision to go public was made.

My assessment of this information depends on how much trust I put in the OP's ability to detect that Sayer was with holding info/misleading him and as I can't make that judgement I'm gonna choose to believe that it was Messi I saw buying some ski's from snow and rock. Naive I know but it gets me through the day

@Pearce_out. I'm not sure if you'd be comfortable saying but could you outline which questions the team from MCFC refused to answer?

Basically various questions around transfers, like specific questions about names and positions. It was obvious that they were told not to give anything away like that. What they did answer I believe 100% that they were answering honestly.

Ajay said:
I am not getting into an argument and fully respect everyones view. comments and information.

I am just saying that not every board member is privileged to know everything that is going on, let us remember that the club is owned outright and hence their is no obligation to disclose everything to the board.

If my 'source' was just a friend of a friend of a friend then I would tend to believe what I hear coming from the club, but I stress he/they are much more than that and to be honest I am sure they will not be happy with me for posting this information!

calm down Khaldoon we believe you ;)

Pearce_out said:
Ajay said:
I am not getting into an argument and fully respect everyones view. comments and information.

I am just saying that not every board member is privileged to know everything that is going on, let us remember that the club is owned outright and hence their is no obligation to disclose everything to the board.

If my 'source' was just a friend of a friend of a friend then I would tend to believe what I hear coming from the club, but I stress he/they are much more than that and to be honest I am sure they will not be happy with me for posting this information!

Ok an impasse as I have said I don't believe that you are providing false information anyway. There is alot that goes on at a club like ours and there will be perceptions and perspectives that differ from one another so I can agree that what you say could be the case. I'm not here to prove or disprove anybody, just pass on what I heard with a slant of my own opinion on it.

It is a pleasure speaking to you, thank you for your respect and professionalism, I lowered myself to an embarressing level a few days ago and I intend not to do it again.

Thank you again and I am glad to see you posting your information.

No problem Ajay, I think it's important to respect other people who post sensibly and far too many times is that not adhered to on here. I am glad that we can buck that trend.

Ajay said:
Pearce_out said:
Ok an impasse as I have said I don't believe that you are providing false information anyway. There is alot that goes on at a club like ours and there will be perceptions and perspectives that differ from one another so I can agree that what you say could be the case. I'm not here to prove or disprove anybody, just pass on what I heard with a slant of my own opinion on it.

It is a pleasure speaking to you, thank you for your respect and professionalism, I lowered myself to an embarressing level a few days ago and I intend not to do it again.

For goodness sake, chaps, what's with the civility? This is NO place for reasoned debate - where's Scottyboi when you need him?

Am I the only one who does NOT find P_O and Ajay contradictory? I find it totally plausible that Sayer is giving out only as much info as he is authorised to do, which I believe P_O intimated, Ajay merely states that there has been much more progress than the club is prepared to confirm at the moment.

Cheers to you both for the info btw.

Ajay said:
Pearce_out said:
No problem Ajay, I think it's important to respect other people who post sensibly and far too many times is that not adhered to on here. I am glad that we can buck that trend.

You Sir are a Gentleman.

Ugh, get a room guys.

Giles said:
Ajay said:

For goodness sake, chaps, what's with the civility? This is NO place for reasoned debate - where's Scottyboi when you need him?

*flings horseshit at Giles*

lloydie said:
Am I the only one who does NOT find P_O and Ajay contradictory? I find it totally plausible that Sayer is giving out only as much info as he is authorised to do, which I believe P_O intimated, Ajay merely states that there has been much more progress than the club is prepared to confirm at the moment.

Cheers to you both for the info btw.
in fact they are all mentioned 3 deals are in progress, just the stage of the deal is different to both point of view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.