It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand this mbappe situation. Surely it's logical for PSG to try and move on neymar.
Not sure its that easy to move Neymar, probably only Madrid but not sure even they would get near PSG getting their money back. With Mbappe there are a couple of options.

I dont understand this mbappe situation. Surely it's logical for PSG to try and move on neymar.
I think it's just guesswork from journos. There were reports that PSG may struggle to meet FFP limitations. Mbappe isn't technically owned by PSG yet, and City were interested last summer. So it's easy to put 2+2 together and create headlines like 'City are plotting a £167m move for Mbappe'.

City and PSG owners are on bad terms, I'm afraid we won't have a chance to see this tremendous talent in a blue shirt. Should have tried better last summer.

Isnt Mbappe only on loan at PSG with their option to purchase him this summer ? Therefore any transfer would still go through Monaco ! Or have PSG part paid anything that counts towards the final cost of him already ( loan cost for this season )

am i the only one who finds it a bit strange that we still have no clue who we would go after. usually by now the club would have leaked our targets to the press and we would know who we want. all we know right now is we want a dm and a attacker.

am i the only one who finds it a bit strange that we still have no clue who we would go after. usually by now the club would have leaked our targets to the press and we would know who we want. all we know right now is we want a dm and a attacker.
not really, Bernardo came under the radar, Ederson wasn't hugely obvious for a while as everyone went on about Pickford. Walker and Mendy yes, but it appears the ones that leak are when we're working on multiple targets in the same position and different targets leak, then one comes to the fore.

Isnt Mbappe only on loan at PSG with their option to purchase him this summer ? Therefore any transfer would still go through Monaco ! Or have PSG part paid anything that counts towards the final cost of him already ( loan cost for this season )

If the deal is as I think then no money has gone out regarding Mbappe, just loan fee’s plus the agreement to buy for £140m I think this summer.

In regards to Neymar I think his contract will be virtually bullet proof.

Only Real Madrid will attract him and even then I just don’t see them giving Paris their money back.

Not when they need to rebuild in a few positions.

Mbappe would be a dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.