It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we don't sign any player in the summer and just rely on our youngsters as follow:

1- Maffeo
2- Manu Garcia
3- Roberts
4- Douglas Luiz
5- Aleix Garcia
6- Tosin

We should let those guys start every cup game ( Carabo & FA ) and let the big players focus on the League & CL.
I’d like to see Manu and Pablo back but no signings at all and we’d not be winning the league. Crazy plan.

I hope we don't sign any player in the summer and just rely on our youngsters as follow:

1- Maffeo
2- Manu Garcia
3- Roberts
4- Douglas Luiz
5- Aleix Garcia
6- Tosin

We should let those guys start every cup game ( Carabo & FA ) and let the big players focus on the League & CL.
I don't think we need to buy too many but I would think we would need an attacker and a DM or pivot or whatever the fuck people want to call it.

1- Maffeo
2- Manu Garcia
3- Roberts
4- Douglas Luiz
5- Aleix Garcia
6- Tosin

Maffeo and Manu Garcia would be great. Tosin and Aleix needs another loan, and Douglas Luiz cant even get a game for Girona. That explains it all. Angelino has done well and could be a Mendy backup. Not sure if Garcia would play, considering we've got KDB, Silva, Bernardo, Gundo and Foden in that position

1- Maffeo
2- Manu Garcia
3- Roberts
4- Douglas Luiz
5- Aleix Garcia
6- Tosin

Not that I want it to be the case, but I only see Maffeo and possibly Douglas Luiz making it here. Unfortunately for Manu we are stacked at his position and I don't think Pep will keep Roberts in the first team, so probably a sale for profit (hopefully). Garcia just hasn't really kicked on, albeit that's a lot to do with hardly ever playing at Girona. Tosin needs a loan next year.

Not that I want it to be the case, but I only see Maffeo and possibly Douglas Luiz making it here. Unfortunately for Manu we are stacked at his position and I don't think Pep will keep Roberts in the first team, so probably a sale for profit (hopefully). Garcia just hasn't really kicked on, albeit that's a lot to do with hardly ever playing at Girona. Tosin needs a loan next year.
Douglas Luiz has 400 minutes in all comps for Girona this season. That`s not a good sign. To make it here, he should be playing regularly for Girona

Douglas Luiz has 400 minutes in all comps for Girona this season. That`s not a good sign. To make it here, he should be playing regularly for Girona

Hence me saying possibly. Jury's still out on him, he needs another loan.

Hence me saying possibly. Jury's still out on him, he needs another loan.
Manu Garcia looks great though. Turned 20 last month, and is very similar to Gundogan. He needs some playing time in the preseason to show what he can do. Was magnificent last night

More than what Zinchenko managed last season I would guess. That alone does not say anything about the quality.
That`s true, but Douglas Luiz has looked very bad for Girona when I have seen him. His positioning is not great, and it looks like he doesn´t understand where to run when he doesn`t have the ball. Has a LONG way to go to get into our first team

That`s true, but Douglas Luiz has looked very bad for Girona when I have seen him. His positioning is not great, and it looks like he doesn´t understand where to run when he doesn`t have the ball. Has a LONG way to go to get into our first team
Agree. He has shown some moments, but largely not at it when I watched Girona games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.