It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As is De Bruyne, but you do realise there isn't an actual rivalry between Man City and Liverpool right other than the one the supporters are trying to create? And there certainly wasn't one when Aguero joined City. Quite different than being a United fan.

What are you talking about ?

What the fuck has Aguero allegedly supporting Liverpool got to do with it ?

Your fucking " supporters " are the reason for the animosity , allied to the efforts of LFC and Merseyside Police in stirring up an " atmosphere " for one of your famous nights at Anfield .

You, just like the other tossers who have been posting on here are on here for the very purpose of stirring it up .

Do us all a favour and just fuck off and prepare for your big game !

So possible in:

Jorginho
Bailey or mahrez
De Ligt

Will we still be going for an Isco/Thiago type player as well I wonder? With pep saying Merlin wouldn’t play as much next season then maybe the plan is a new versatile front wide player and Bernardo move inside alongside kev more?

So possible in:

Jorginho
Bailey or mahrez
De Ligt

Will we still be going for an Isco/Thiago type player as well I wonder? With pep saying Merlin wouldn’t play as much next season then maybe the plan is a new versatile front wide player and Bernardo move inside alongside kev more?

Pep said maybe one, maybe two players. So I think it will just be Jorginho plus an attacker.

Looks like Gundogan will be getting more games instead of David.

De ligt would make more sense next season when Kompany will probably leave and Otamendi a year older. Or maybe we buy and loan back??

Pep said maybe one, maybe two players. So I think it will just be Jorginho plus an attacker.

De ligt would make more sense next season when Kompany will probably leave and Otamendi a year older. Or maybe we buy and loan back??
De Ligt's purchase makes sense NOW, as it would allow him to become club-trained in 3 years. Anyway, at this stage it's just a rumour from Telegraph and Mundo Deportivo. Both sources are unreliable.

De Ligt's purchase makes sense NOW, as it would allow him to become club-trained in 3 years. Anyway, at this stage it's just a rumour from Telegraph and Mundo Deportivo. Both sources are unreliable.

I understand that but I think we could buy and loan back to Ajax and still have him club trained??

Tbh don’t see him going and I would be surprised if any club paid the £50m for him. I know he’s a great talent and all but these fees are getting out of hand.

Not so sure that De Ligt is available next summer. As someone else mentioned somewhere on the forum, he seems to be the Mbappe of centrebacks

I understand that but I think we could buy and loan back to Ajax and still have him club trained??
I think it's possible, but why would you loan out such an expensive player instead of using him yourself? The kid had successful EL campaign last season, plays for Dutch NT alongside Van Dijk, it's not like he's not ready for a senior level football. Would be Stones' competitor right away.

I think it's possible, but why would you loan out such an expensive player instead of using him yourself? The kid had successful EL campaign last season, plays for Dutch NT alongside Van Dijk, it's not like he's not ready for a senior level football. Would be Stones' competitor right away.
If De Ligt signs, that might indicate the end of Kompany's career. Can only have 17 foreign players in the squad I think. Could work if we swapped Maffeo with Danilo and Angelino with Zinchenko though

If De Ligt signs, that might indicate the end of Kompany's career. Can only have 17 foreign players in the squad I think. Could work if we swapped Maffeo with Danilo and Angelino with Zinchenko though
Judging by Pep's words ('City are not going to drop him'), Kompany will fulfill his contract and stay until next summer at least. De Ligt is U21, the only problem would be CL squad spots.
I'd suggest swapping Bravo for a club-trained keeper (Gunn?)

Judging by Pep's words ('City are not going to drop him'), Kompany will fulfill his contract and stay until next summer at least. De Ligt is U21, the only problem would be CL squad spots.
I'd suggest swapping Bravo for a domestic keeper (Gunn?)
If Gunn is willing to be second choice/cup keeper next season, the club should definitely consider replacing him with Bravo, but I'm not to sure if he would accept that. He has played regularly for Norwich this season, and staying on the bench for every PL and CL game (unless Ederson gets injured) could be a step backwards for him. Like the idea thiugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.