It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazard is an unbelievable talent but similarly to Sanchez he seems to thrive on being the star player in a team and demands the ball and can play quite selfishly. He was geticulating aggressively when the ball wasn't played to him in the cup final. He would have been better tracking back and trying to help his team out.

Chelsea have been on and off for a while now. Great one season and poor the next. Hazard has been there through that and I do not think his attitude is what we need even if he has the talent to improve us.

Pep is building a great squad and we need players who can handle being in and out of the side. Most seem to be able to. Sterling just gets on with it, Sane knows he is young and can improve and we need to play them in order to do so. Jorginho comes in and improves our squad and maybe even first 11 and can bolster our midfield from a defensive perspective alongside Fernandinho. Arguably what cost us against Liverpool.

He is the signing that we need. More will come from Sterling, Bernardo, Jesus and Sane and we should be looking at a taller target man to bolster attacking options against sides that sit back. Next season we are the team to beat and the cup final for most. We need another option. At times Aguero and Jesus can be isolated and having someone with some aerial threat might get us the goal another way. Who that man is I am not sure but it is what I would be looking for. I think with Jorginho signing we can play Gundogan further forward where he seems to prefer playing now and we have plenty of creative players. Diaz and Foden included. Is Nmecha that player? Maybe... but I think Hazard would cost squad harmony more than improve us.

Hazard is an unbelievable talent but similarly to Sanchez he seems to thrive on being the star player in a team and demands the ball and can play quite selfishly. He was geticulating aggressively when the ball wasn't played to him in the cup final. He would have been better tracking back and trying to help his team out.

Chelsea have been on and off for a while now. Great one season and poor the next. Hazard has been there through that and I do not think his attitude is what we need even if he has the talent to improve us.

Pep is building a great squad and we need players who can handle being in and out of the side. Most seem to be able to. Sterling just gets on with it, Sane knows he is young and can improve and we need to play them in order to do so. Jorginho comes in and improves our squad and maybe even first 11 and can bolster our midfield from a defensive perspective alongside Fernandinho. Arguably what cost us against Liverpool.

He is the signing that we need. More will come from Sterling, Bernardo, Jesus and Sane and we should be looking at a taller target man to bolster attacking options against sides that sit back. Next season we are the team to beat and the cup final for most. We need another option. At times Aguero and Jesus can be isolated and having someone with some aerial threat might get us the goal another way. Who that man is I am not sure but it is what I would be looking for. I think with Jorginho signing we can play Gundogan further forward where he seems to prefer playing now and we have plenty of creative players. Diaz and Foden included. Is Nmecha that player? Maybe... but I think Hazard would cost squad harmony more than improve us.

Pep will definitely not go for a big target man

He will look for alternatives to break the bus not try and go over the top

Mint post.

Am I the only one on here that has zero concern over squad harmony, how hard a guy will work, his attitude, etc? Get the most talented players possible. Pep isn't going to want anyone that doesn't fit his system, his style, what he wants. He'll know these guys 100x better than any of us could ever hope to watching the odd game from the tv or stands. If he wants Hazard, Sanchez, Balotelli...whoever, I don't care. Just bring in guys that can push the current guys talent wise. Pep will take care of the rest.

Born of frustration.

Perhaps he should have run back,but he momentarily lost the plot due to the inadequacies of his teammates.He was literally on another level to the goons around him and he allowed his emotions to take control.

He's a big fish at chelsea in terms of both talent and profile,he'd simply be another player here which i believe would relieve some pressure and get the very best out of him.One thing is certain,if we are interested,the homework on his personality and attitude will have been given as much attention as his ability.

Pep will definitely not go for a big target man

He will look for alternatives to break the bus not try and go over the top
This , and whenever people post about a target man / plan b player they never seem to say who goes to make room to fit them into the squad, or which decent big striker wants to be a plan b.

Am I the only one on here that has zero concern over squad harmony, how hard a guy will work, his attitude, etc? Get the most talented players possible. Pep isn't going to want anyone that doesn't fit his system, his style, what he wants. He'll know these guys 100x better than any of us could ever hope to watching the odd game from the tv or stands. If he wants Hazard, Sanchez, Balotelli...whoever, I don't care. Just bring in guys that can push the current guys talent wise. Pep will take care of the rest.

Pep himself said just last week, he cares about squad harmony and players attitudes, he cares about how hard they work (said something like if they don't want to work hard they won't play)
also he doesn't know all about his targets, he has teams of guys that look at player profiles, including their mental attitude.

Corbis-42-79111584.jpg

Pep said on the sky show last week that he looks at everything including personality and doesn't want players who expect the team to give everything to to them,he has to give the same back to the team,hazard seems to me to be a very selfish player,he is demanding the chavs buy good players for him,if we touch him i will be amazed

Pep said on the sky show last week that he looks at everything including personality and doesn't want players who expect the team to give everything to to them,he has to give the same back to the team,hazard seems to me to be a very selfish player,he is demanding the chavs buy good players for him,if we touch him i will be amazed

I'm not arguing for or against Hazard. I am just saying that if we do go after him, I am not worried about all the stuff mentioned as we know Pep cares about that and has way more information than we ever could. I guess its the difference in saying- I don't think we will go for him because he's too selfish vs I hope we don't sign him because he's selfish. If we sign him, we can all agree that Pep doesn't view him as selfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.