It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not arguing for or against Hazard. I am just saying that if we do go after him, I am not worried about all the stuff mentioned as we know Pep cares about that and has way more information than we ever could. I guess its the difference in saying- I don't think we will go for him because he's too selfish vs I hope we don't sign him because he's selfish. If we sign him, we can all agree that Pep doesn't view him as selfish.
If pep and txiki are happy with his attitude after looking into him carefully then yes we can all agree if we go for him then pep must think he can control him

It's hard to behave improperly when the pervading culture is so positive. Not that I especially want Hazard, but I imagine that he would slot in without an issue. Would you really rock the boat in an environment like ours?

Mahrez has been better than Hazard in the last 3 seasons. In a worse team. And their the same age.

Mahrez could end up a bargain at 60m-70m. It all depends on if he can up his level and production playing for a better team.

Am I the only one on here that has zero concern over squad harmony, how hard a guy will work, his attitude, etc? Get the most talented players possible. Pep isn't going to want anyone that doesn't fit his system, his style, what he wants. He'll know these guys 100x better than any of us could ever hope to watching the odd game from the tv or stands. If he wants Hazard, Sanchez, Balotelli...whoever, I don't care. Just bring in guys that can push the current guys talent wise. Pep will take care of the rest.

I sincerely hope so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.