It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Karen since you are being picky , where was Joe Hart’s sympathy ? Did he leave on his terms then I assume ? I don’t think so where did u get that idea from lol
I repeat , I like Vinny , I think there is a problem with him and pep that is all . No need for rag calling

If Pep wants him gone then why did he start in both the cup final, and the following game at the Emirates? Vinny has been praising Pep a lot in the press as well recently. If there ever was a problem between them, then its solved now.

Madness to suggest Vinny is a bad influence. That sort of leadership is so valuable and rare.

I hate to say it and i know i might get slaughtered but i always remember one year that united won the title (i think at wigan) and giggs was being interviewed on the pitch. All around him there are people celebrating and popping champagne bottles and all he will talk about is preparing for the european cup game in midweek. That's the mentality that builds a dynasty: never, ever satisfied.

Vince the Prince. Hazard said he was called.

If anything once Vinny has decided to call it a day I can see him being groomed into Txiki's side of the City family. That business degree will come in handy.

Why wouldn't they? They had no problem selling Keita when the money offered met their valuation.
Keita wanted himself to leave, so Leipzig had no other choice in the end. Even in this case they refused to let Keita go in January where Liverpool woulld have paid an additional fee of 15 million on top.
I think the point is that Leipzig is simply not a selling club. They have all the money in the world and no financial pressure. So they will only sell if they have to, like when a player wants to leave, or a contract is running out. None of this applies to Timo Werner it would seem, so I see zero chance of getting him this summer.
In addition to that Werner is actually in a form dip and has now not scored for 6 games. I have seen his attitude questioned even by his own coach Hasenhüttel. It shall be interesting to see how Timo Werner overcomes this bad patch. I assume he will and will be stronger afterwards. But he is very young and he could also have had a purple patch. Time will tell.

Keita wanted himself to leave, so Leipzig had no other choice in the end. Even in this case they refused to let Keita go in January where Liverpool woulld have paid an additional fee of 15 million on top.
I think the point is that Leipzig is simply not a selling club. They have all the money in the world and no financial pressure. So they will only sell if they have to, like when a player wants to leave, or a contract is running out. None of this applies to Timo Werner it would seem, so I see zero chance of getting him this summer.
In addition to that Werner is actually in a form dip and has now not scored for 6 games. I have seen his attitude questioned even by his own coach Hasenhüttel. It shall be interesting to see how Timo Werner overcomes this bad patch. I assume he will and will be stronger afterwards. But he is very young and he could also have had a purple patch. Time will tell.
Leipzig have as much money as they earn, they operate under the same restrictions every other club in UEFA competition does.
Keita didn't want to leave until a more attractive offer came along, are you really suggesting that if Bayern, Real, Barca, PSG or ourselves came along with an interest he'd turn us down?

Leipzig have as much money as they earn, they operate under the same restrictions every other club in UEFA competition does.
Keita didn't want to leave until a more attractive offer came along, are you really suggesting that if Bayern, Real, Barca, PSG or ourselves came along with an interest he'd turn us down?
I think he would turn us down, but obviously I have no special reason be believe I am more right that you on this one mate. All a matter of opinions. Besides that I don't think Timo Werner is ready for neither Bayern nor City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.