It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero is a Liverpool fan didn’t stop him signing

As is De Bruyne, but you do realise there isn't an actual rivalry between Man City and Liverpool right other than the one the supporters are trying to create? And there certainly wasn't one when Aguero joined City. Quite different than being a United fan.

As is De Bruyne, but you do realise there isn't an actual rivalry between Man City and Liverpool right other than the one the supporters are trying to create? And there certainly wasn't one when Aguero joined City. Quite different than being a United fan.
Irrespective of your favourite topic,history.......You have yourselves another enemy now Jay.

Back on topic please

Think maybe sign Bertrand keep Delph and let zinchenko go would be a good idea
Can’t have enough strength in depth
Sign a 29 year old backup to the backup and let a 21 year old potential star go?

You should not be in management :p

Fantastic list. I couldn't say no to any of those.

Of those players, he's certainly the one I'd choose. Watched Bayern tear Dortmund to pieces earlier in the season, yet Pulisic was arguably the best player on the park.

if any other those players are signed by us id be happy with them, but yes pulisic is my choice im biased because i live in the US and would be thrilled to root for him in this city team but hes also a fantastic young player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.