It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have watched Pogba an awful lot at all his clubs brilliant he defiantly is not, good going forward occasionally good defensively because of his size quite often,
But never the two together, because he is a dumb fuck yes there are quite a lot of stupid players who are quite good but he has to be told where to stand and what to do . a positional imbecile

Sums him up - bit of a lazy bastard at times who loses concentration and goes missing. Has assets as a player as you say but not brilliant.

The way I see Pogba is he has amazing athletic ability and he occasionally looks world class because of that athletic ability. However his footballing brain does not always match his athletic ability and sometimes he looks a poor player.

The thing about Pogba is he could be an all time great CM if he bothered defensively. He has an almost unique blend of technical and physical talent. The fact he doesn't reach his full potential doesn't mean he isn't a very good player. I think he would be outstanding for us in the role KDB plays.

But he plays for the enemy, so fuck him.

It’s amazing how city fans refuse to rate Pogba. He’s brilliant, why is it so hard to accept that a player who plays for Manchester United can be good? Grow up.
He really isn't, The odd flash of brilliance in between complete inconsistency.Most real reds will tell you that !

Pogba just doesn't apply himself to either a defensive or attacking role with enough conviction. He should be running the game box to box for 90minutes with his pace and power as Yaya used to for us. He has that ability. But he doesn't run enough and doesn't show enough desire to defend so Matic or Kante are needed and often doesn't play that top quality final ball or deliver the shot that you would expect from an attacking mid. So he ends up being good rather than excellent and unplayable.

Would like to know what you base that on. He's not good enough because you say so? Or because he played for Stoke not too long ago? Because he's not been signed up by a big club despite that he is nearing 30?
I base it on the fact that having played the game at a decent level and watching plenty of football across all major leagues i know whether or not a player us good enough for what we require these days. We are all entitled to our opinions and that is mine. Maybe Pep has a different opinion and if he believes him to be good enough then who am I to argue with him. Until then I will stand by my opinion

It’s amazing how city fans refuse to rate Pogba. He’s brilliant, why is it so hard to accept that a player who plays for Manchester United can be good? Grow up.
Totally agree. Let’s just hope Maureen continues to mismanage the guy next season.

He really isn't, The odd flash of brilliance in between complete inconsistency.Most real reds will tell you that !
He had an awful season for Utd, but the World Cup showed why they bought him. The biggest downside of the World Cup is that Man Utd get back a confident Pogba. Remember that before the tournament he was being abused and barracked by French fans in pre-tournament friendlies. Now he is a hero. I wonder though how Mourinho is going to incorporate him. The return of Pogba is the sole shining light at the moment for Man Utd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.