It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's not possible but I'd love it if we don't announce him and just have him start a game unexpectedly. I can picture it now. The fullbacks pushing high and the recently acquired signing from Spain running through the midfield with style and panache leaving the defensive midfielders contemplating retirement. As he pulls back his foot preparing to thunder one off the cross bar and down into the net - Koulibaly comes from nowhere and leaves Thiago in a heap on the floor. Foden scores the winner and Klopp repeatedly punches himself in his own stupid face

Napoli have made an offer for Todibo the CB at Barcelona could that mean Koulibaly is gone?
They have an agreement with Sokratis and another Greek defender soon as Koulibaly goes. If they can't get the other one they will go for Tobido apparently. They also want the Sassuolo midfielder, Boga who will cost around €30-40m. Hence you see a change of tone today from their camp, after our links to Koundé.

I know it's not possible but I'd love it if we don't announce him and just have him start a game unexpectedly. I can picture it now. The fullbacks pushing high and the recently acquired signing from Spain running through the midfield with style and panache leaving the defensive midfielders contemplating retirement. As he pulls back his foot preparing to thunder one off the cross bar and down into the net - Koulibaly comes from nowhere and leaves Thiago in a heap on the floor. Foden scores the winner and Klopp repeatedly punches himself in his own stupid face

I’d happily volunteer to do it!

Koulibaly/Koundé, Koundé/Koulibaly...

I honestly couldn’t tell who I would want if I could pick one. One is quite small but fast and on the rise, the other is a proven rock at the back who’s probably nearing his peak at 29. If Koulibaly stays injury-free he could serve us on the highest level for 4-5 years. Although Koundé seem strong in the air, I can’t help preferring a taller and stronger CB like Koulibaly. But what if this decline over the last year is real?

Kounde: 178-180cm and 70 kg.
Koulibaly: 186 cm and 89 kg.

Who would push the latter of the ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.