It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonky logic I’m afraid

Wonky that a lot of his goals that leads to great minute to goal ratios is against shit? Lukaku career in England was always knocked about goals against the top 6 sides. I like Jesus and want him to stay, minutes to goal ratios which are padded against crap doesn’t impress me. Nacho had an incredible goals to minutes ratio with us....

So tomorrows meeting between Jorge Messi and Barca has now been moved up to Thursday according to SSN, as he is still in Argentina.
Feels like stalling the inevitable.

Could be they're waiting for FIFA to issue the transfer certificate giving Messi a better hand to play in the negotiations?

Maybe, but the wider interest of the CFG don't really bother me, MCFC is the priority.

If MCFC is your priority then CFG success is key; it supports and enhances the success of MCFC.

Going forward there will be a wide ranging group of clubs in CFG with masses of local footballing talent, all feeding the cream of the crop to MCFC - the groups big earner.

All money spent on facilities and stadium will come from the CFG money pot, creating MCFC as a model for ALL to follow - it’s really a keystone for MCFC that CFG is a success.

George Weah had not legs when he came to us, serious attitude problem and was a lazy bastard.

Sean Goater can say what he likes, but Weah stunk the place out in a matter of weeks.
Lazy or just couldn't do it anymore?

We've seen it with Silva, the absolute epitome of a player who had the right attitude and worked hard for the team. He just got to an age, his legs couldn't do what his heart and head wanted him to do. The league gets faster, stronger and more physically competitive every single year, it's no dig at any of the players, it's just natural physical decline.

If MCFC is your priority then CFG success is key; it supports and enhances the success of MCFC.

Going forward there will be a wide ranging group of clubs in CFG with masses of local footballing talent, all feeding the cream of the crop to MCFC - the groups big earner.

All money spent on facilities and stadium will come from the CFG money pot, creating MCFC as a model for ALL to follow - it’s really a keystone for MCFC that CFG is a success.
We all know that ! but its what he does on the pitch for Manchester City is what we are all interested in. Everthing else is Khaldoons problem after Messi finishes playing football for City.

Lazy or just couldn't do it anymore?

We've seen it with Silva, the absolute epitome of a player who had the right attitude and worked hard for the team. He just got to an age, his legs couldn't do what his heart and head wanted him to do. The league gets faster, stronger and more physically competitive every single year, it's no dig at any of the players, it's just natural physical decline.

That’s interesting as Silva had a good season and Pep even said he wanted him to stay. The year before there seemed to be a decline but I wouldn’t use that logic off the back of this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.