It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he’s reporting it as “this is what it will take” rather than quoting sources, so he’s putting his own slant on it. If it’s simply Barça’s opening shot, as one or two suggest, then he should have said that. Furthermore, he says negotiations are continuing when every other source reckons they haven‘t started.

Time will tell whether he’s uniquely qualified and informed, or whether it’s a case of sloppy, misplaced posting.
I understand and agree with you. Time will tell. But that wasn't my point. There have been 10s of thousands of news items and posts about Messi and his possible move away from Barca the past few days. All with a differing take on things. Why throw a load of flack at a City fan and jounalist just because people don't like what he said.

I understand and agree with you. Time will tell. But that wasn't my point. There have been 10s of thousands of news items and posts about Messi and his possible move away from Barca the past few days. All with a differing take on things. Why throw a load of flack at a City fan and jounalist just because people don't like what he said.
I think it’s because we would expect more of him than random journos and KFAs.

But he’s reporting it as “this is what it will take” rather than quoting sources, so he’s putting his own slant on it. If it’s simply Barça’s opening shot, as one or two suggest, then he should have said that. Furthermore, he says negotiations are continuing when every other source reckons they haven‘t started.

Two possibilities then : he’s either uniquely qualified and informed or he’s guilty of sloppy, misplaced posting.

He's just read an out of date speculation piece in a tabloid & rehashed it imo.

Very poor.

If we hear anything on this it will be first via the mardarse Barca board and their preferred communication route, so bear that in mind and expect a generally unfavourable stance against us.

City will keep quiet, we have no need to say anything. Anything else is just guesses and speculation.
No need to show our hand at all, this is Messi and Barcelona's issue.

I'm liking the quiet day, means people are probably talking and not just sat leaking radom stuff to different press pieces, the calm before the storm

Imho, the only way I see Gab going to Barca is if we are lining up a move for maybe Lautero who has apparently ruled out a move to Barca. We have a double year due to FFP being relaxed for COVID, so maybe the club are looking that way?? The fear I have is for Phil Foden, who doesn’t seem to be on anyone’s starting eleven...unless Pep has a new system of 2 1 5 2, which would allow him to play Phil as the inside left of the 5, or a back 3 then i think he’ll struggle for game time again with the usual 4 3 3 unless the 5 sub rule is resurrected...

No need to show our hand at all, this is Messi and Barcelona's issue.

If we stepped in now, we would be volunteering to give Barca money & give them an easy way out.

Messi is potentially losing fucking fortunes at the moment, by not dancing to Barca's tune but is willing to accept it, which is something I never believed he would do.

He's not doing that in order to become unemployed, obviously thinks he's heading somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.