It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just guessing but it seems to me that as far as the defence is concerned we might be lining up something like this

Keeper Ed / Carson/ Muric

RB Walker and Cancelo

CD Koulibaly for Oatmendi
Ake for Stones
Laporte
Garcia

LB Mendy
Al Nouri for Zinchenko or Angelino.

Fern can act as emergency CB and it seems the rest are interchangeable except maybe for the two at LB. Ah well need to lie down. Enough thinking for one day. :-)

Is Steffen going out on loan again?

How sure are we that we are after a midfielder ? Seems we will struggle to off load people and the only one that’s frequently mentioned has not been mentioned by the press for months and stems from a poster who may or may not be an ITK and the player in question is some what too attacking for the spot that’s open tho he could play the deep play maker role or perhaps Foden could go out wide or Bernardo go play more there again and perhaps a wider player could leave

agreed but i think the striker we would go for is kane.
I wonder if the media narrative would change if we had KaneEngland captain, sterling and the soon to be creative force in the England team Foden all playing for city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.