It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Tommie is 2 out of five so far - with 3 to go and one month left.

3 out of five would be outstanding considering how quickly things change with these deals.

I have a sneaking suspicion our minds will be blown by the end of this window - but we will be even more impressed by our first signing by the end of next season.

3 out of five would be outstanding considering how quickly things change with these deals.

I have a sneaking suspicion our minds will be blown by the end of this window - but we will be even more impressed by our first signing by the end of next season.
What's it all about,Alfie ?

I know a lot on here don't rate him but if it was half the price, I'd be all over Chilwell. Even if you think there are much better players available I just don't see left back as a position worth spending big money on at the moment.

I'd actually rather keep Zinchenko than sign Chilwell and I'd rather watch East Enders than Zinchenko.

I'd actually rather keep Zinchenko than sign Chilwell and I'd rather watch East Enders than Zinchenko.
1489744934-dot-shocked-computer.gif

Has he said who the other 3 are out of interest?

Just guessing but it seems to me that as far as the defence is concerned we might be lining up something like this

Keeper Ed / Carson/ Muric

RB Walker and Cancelo

CD Koulibaly for Oatmendi
Ake for Stones
Laporte
Garcia

LB Mendy
Al Nouri for Zinchenko or Angelino.

Fern can act as emergency CB and it seems the rest are interchangeable except maybe for the two at LB. Ah well need to lie down. Enough thinking for one day. :-)

Keeper-wise think you’re way off mate. Seems it will be Zack Steffen and Gavin Bazunu fighting it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.