It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suarez has been done as a top class striker for 2 years. He can't run at all, he plays a lot like Ibrahimovic does at 39.

I think he's got about 25 goals since the beginning of 2019 and 6 or 7 are penalties.
When he goes down like he's been killed at every tackle and throws one arm in the air, I wanna snap it off

This thread is really starting to develop a pattern_

Tolmie comes online and says everything is good.
20 pages of celebration.

Some random newspaper anounces he's staying.
50 pages of panic.

Tolmie comes online and says everything is good.

etc. etc.
To be fair, these types of transfer threads usually go through similar cycles:

Rumours are something is happening > Could it happen? > Is it happening? > It might be happening you know! > This will change everything > He’ll be the best player in the PL > But how will we afford them? > Will the player *actually* make us better? > Rumours are nothing is happening > It’s probably better we don’t get them > Is he really that good? > Wouldn’t we better off bringing back Kante? > Can he actually do it on a cold, rainy night in Burnley? > I would like to share these 17 paragraphs about the pros and cons of this potential transfer > Have you seen them on YouTube? > I’m starting to have my doubts > WHY HAVE THE CLUB NOT SAID ANYTHING!?! > #TxikiOut > It’s never going to happen so close the ****ing thread > [Tolmie posts video] > HE’S COMING!!! > *Repeat*

I am just trying to nudge everyone back to the slightly more enjoyably jovial section of the cycle.

Fuck me, i spend a week broadly speaking glued to these threads, then funally manage to resist getting distracted for over 3 hours getting work done and it is all kicking off, tons to catch up on, some seemingly meaningful for the first time in ages.

Suarez has been done as a top class striker for 2 years. He can't run at all, he plays a lot like Ibrahimovic does at 39.

I think he's got about 25 goals since the beginning of 2019 and 6 or 7 are penalties. In a Barcelona side that still dominate almost every game and with Messi playing incredibly to give him chances.

He can still do a job otherwise Juve wouldn't be anywhere near Suarez. Motivation is another factor and at the minute the whole place at Barcelona is highly toxic. Not many players would be giving it their all in that environment.

It's a statement about the response to the La Liga dispute and the release clause. It won't be about whether he is staying or leaving. Well I do know this, this is the Messi camp doing their best to leave so this is a stage to that only.

If it's Messi himself speaking, neither makes sense imo.

If he was staying, would anyone believe him if he tried to pretend he changed his mind & wanted to ? Better just to get on with it.

If it's a legal statement, you would imagine his lawyers would make it.

It only makes sense for Messi to speak if he is saying goodbye to the fans.

Maybe it will just be a press release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.