It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to his first game on his third birthday against Wigan at home 3-0 Sergio hat-trick and Silva masterclass.

He's a season ticket holder now and my nine year old daughter loves the naughty United song about visiting the Pope.

It goes back over 80 years for my family now from what I do know.

Imagine your first City game being that one! I think I was into double figures for games before I saw us win. My cousin had seen us win a few times but his first season ticket was a half-season one as a Christmas present. He missed the first game at home in the new year but made it to the rest. Unfortunately, Stuart Pearce was in charge and he managed to see us fail to score in any of those games.

Ask yourselves where these reports are coming from... Not one is a source who isn’t a Barça linked media mouthpiece or fan run account.

Would love to have been inside Phil Foden’s head during all of this. He would have grown up being what, 8-12 years old during the great Barça-Pep-Messi era.

Now he’s being coached by one and facing the prospect of competing for a place with the other!! I just hope he’s been able to concentrate on his England training and not addicted to Messi Mambo 2020 in the dressing room like the rest of us!

Bet Walter cant wait to nutmeg the great man.

Watch the video link they've sent you first, doesn't include the bag annoyingly and the bloody instructions just say to seal the bag. There's detailed instructions on how to fold the Amazon box of course...

You and the wife won't enjoy it and your 2 little ones will kick off I'm afraid. Good luck.

Appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.