It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel the same way, it would fit with the political madness angle. but it feels like delusion.

It will be clear from the video immediately.

If it's "Lads good news I've decided to stay" then it's over and out.

If it's "I am so so sad, I've given everything to this club and they went back on their word, they are blocking me from moving on for everyone's benefit, I will leave in 12 months" ....then we might have a chance.

All hope is gone.

Question. How much have tolmie actually gotten right in the last few seasons?
Do we all just have a minor minor hope whenever we're hit with a video because of the deciphering game?

Started well - Bart being charged with corruption by Spanish police then Jorge Messi puts out a statement saying the 700m release fee isn't valid, 10 minutes later La Liga reiterate their stance with another statement then a lot of 'tier 1' journalists saying he's decided to stay and will confirm it at 4pm UK time. That turned out to be wrong and now apparently it's 5pm UK time...that's where we're at...

Thanks for the update

Can't be. According to the top minds of Blue Moon the guy who reported that 20 minutes ago knows fuck all.
Apparently he was told 4 o’clock and assumed it was Spanish time cos the bloke that told him was Spanish. Turns out he meant U.K. time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.