It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if he announces he stays then he stays until he retires. Not a chance City will go through this again and I think they’ll of made that clear to the player and his dad. It’s now or never for Messi and a huge fuck off pay day if he has the stones to do it. I’m not convinced fed he does though and as much as I’d of loved him here I think signing Messi was a bridge too far in reality. Ido t think any video tonight is the end of this by any means but I do think it could show him In a very negative light.

It will be clear from the video immediately.

If it's "Lads good news I've decided to stay" then it's over and out.

If it's "I am so so sad, I've given everything to this club and they went back on their word, they are blocking me from moving on for everyone's benefit, I will leave in 12 months" ....then we might have a chance.
Not interested in 12 months .

"Manchester City are still alive here........"
Balotelli... AGUEROOOOOOOOO!!
I swear you will never see anything like this again. So watch it, drink it in. Two goals for Manchester City in added time to snatch the title away from Manchester United!

STUPENDOUS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.