It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
BARTO LAUGHING IN THE FACE OF LEO AND JORGE.
PISSING HIS SIDES IN FACT.
WHAT A FUCKIN CIRCUS.
How to do work that out?

If I was Bartomeu I'd be worried now. He's come out publicly and slated not only him but the other entire club.

Bartomeu has got a deeply unhappy player on his hands who he has to pay £53M this year. How to you think that's going to affect the team and fans.

If we come in with an offer of say £100M I think he might be tempted

Power to do what, he’s got 3 years max at the top, Koeman isn’t going anywhere, if he wants to win trophies it won’t be with Barca, he’s just said there’s no direction, they are letting most of the first team go by the sounds of it, no money to spend, what is Messi going to use his power for, magic up hundreds of millions in transfer money and wages?
Koeman is temporary as I see it just a shotgun to rid the deadwood. Messi with new President who he gets on well with, will be given promises and then a high position in club set up now and when he hangs his boots up

There's only two ways this can go:

1: He's buying time until January until he can talk and sign for someone else without dragging Barca through the courts

2: He's making it clear he wants Bartomeu out in March so the club can move forward, in which case he'll sign a new deal at Barca and stay there for the rest of his career.

I'm now firmly in the number 2 camp

The comments about his family, his wife and children suggests this is over.

Agree totally, although it could be seen as the default response, it almost reminds you he’s a human being after all.... the heart strings have clearly been snapped, however, gorilla glue can fix almost anything nowadays (:

bitter? Yeah, understand his decision? Certainly

Not sure how people still believe this is on.
This deal hasn’t progressed from day one.
For all the talk, statements and posturing we’ve gone round in circles.
I’d love to be wrong but I don’t see it happening, Not now at least, free next season maybe.
But next season is a long time and things change, they may change at Barca, in Messi’s head, his Family, many factors which could change from now till then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.