It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think It’s possible he’s made that move to stay we’ll make an offer and give Barcelona a decision to make keep an unhappy player and lose him for nothing or take 1000 mill now. He’s put the ball firmly in their court.
Think there’s more to play out yet.

He's not worth 100m. fuck that, that is ising us to cover his own lack of conviction, that is for Barcelona to sort out, not us.

There's only two ways this can go:

1: He's buying time until January until he can talk and sign for someone else without dragging Barca through the courts

2: He's making it clear he wants Bartomeu out in March so the club can move forward, in which case he'll sign a new deal at Barca and stay there for the rest of his career.

I'm now firmly in the number 2 camp
Bartomeu isn't even running in the election though. It's between Font and Laporta, both of whom are anti-Bartomeu.

This time next year he'll still be at Barca. New contract, new President, Xavi will be his manager, and his wife and kids wont have worry about moving to Beswick
We've been had, again.

Hate to say it but agree.

Why would Jorge Messi release statement about his 700m cause not correct anymore if he is staying, many asked couple hours ago.

Messi answered it for you.

There's only two ways this can go:

1: He's buying time until January until he can talk and sign for someone else without dragging Barca through the courts

2: He's making it clear he wants Bartomeu out in March so the club can move forward, in which case he'll sign a new deal at Barca and stay there for the rest of his career.

I'm now firmly in the number 2 camp

2 written all over it.

I don't see the need to insult Messi I can understand his decision. I don't think he played us. If you look at it from his side he has said he wanted to go but the club did not honour the promise they made to him. Everyone here is shocked at the way Barca have treated him it wasn't unrealistic for him to assume he would be treated with the same respect that Real treated Ronaldo. I never believed he would be the type take Barca to court because Barca is more than the board it is the fans as well, do you think Kompany or Silva would do that to us, I don't. Bartameu has proved he will make decisions that will save his neck rather than benefit the club so how far will this idiot go. I wouldn't want him to play here with the threat of a court battle hanging over City and Messi it just adds more pressure. I can understand his decision and for the sake of a few months he can leave no matter what for free is it worth it. I think he truly believed he could come here but Barca board shit on him that doesn't mean he is a coward or betrayed anyone he probably was acting in good faith.
It might be an idea to calm down and take a breath before slagging him off. I think taking Barca to court was just a step to far for him which I can understand.

Would love to think it's still on, but everything he's said is in the past tense. "I wanted to leave" etc. Sounds like he's content now with staying because he feels the alternative would hurt Barca as a club (court case). Shame, but it was always a bonus signing, however big that bonus would have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.