It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't read like a political calculated statement. It read like a statement from the heart. His board are a disgrace and I hope Barca fans fire them.

Not sure we should go in for him in Jan because of his age so I hope we don't make any commitments.

It absolutely did, not only can I see Messi playing out his days there, I can see him taking on some sort of management/Ambassadorial role, great for Barca if you want to attract the best talent, he isn't going anywhere full stop imo.

Need to refocus quickly. We need a CB and those we are linked to are bobbins. No better than what we have. Still seriously hoping that we have a decent plan but I’m not confident. Beginning to doubt our scouting network. How can clubs like Leicester keep turning up decent scouted players and we can’t?

Still think he'll be a Mangala 2.0

Physically brilliant but not the player for our team.

Looked like he declined last season too and that's not good for the pace of the premier league.

Pep know's more obviously.

Tell you who looks good and we were linked Pau Torres watched him in the Germany Spain game plays exactly like Laporte also had Sane a couple of times when Sane tried to pass him looked solid

So i am going for privately city have backed messi he brings statement out city bring a bid to the table instead.
I'm sure someone alluded to that either on here or on twatter.

It makes sense that there was reports of pep advising Messi not to bad mouth Barca, he's had a go at Bartomeu more than anything.

You could be on to something there!

imo it is very disrespectful for Messi camp to think that his love of Barca which prevents him to go to court against Barca to leave for free or a lower amount should result in making City an actual large bid for him that could make Bartomeu accept the deal, the same Bartomeu who he has awful opinion of and he thinks its a crook...

After all this, Garcia can rot on the EDS team bench before I would give him to Barca this summer. But he is still a good 4th choice CB, so will be used in squad imo.

FFS we're back to the Mangala comparisons for a player who has absolutely nothing in common with him.

The number of times I've watched him he played like him.

You think he'll be brilliant I think he'll show limitations. We'll see won't we.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.