It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Koulibaly dosent happen , We are going for Diego Carlos arnt we? Oh god

Genuinely, don't want him anywhere near city, if barca now offered to pay us to take him. Never have i been more disappointed in a player before, one i respected a lot. And a few days ago when rumours started he would stay to avoid a court case, i defended that, suggesting pitting oneself in his shoes. It isn't the change of mind i have an issue with, it is the circus and joks he has made of it, and his club. Fuck that. Barca, keep him

Why do people write hysterical bullshit like this, let alone spam it with likes.

You lot should all be banned from watching him play when he turns up in 2 weeks.

All this bollocks in the interview...he's used us to get a better deal. He'd never have wanted to uproot his family and that's quite clear. Can't blame City for lack of effort however.

Whos the alternative then, Are we really going to fork out 100mil on Martinez

If he had said, not prepared to take Barcelona to court, asked the president to let him leave, i'd maybe think, fishing for an offer as some suggest. As it is he has nowhere to go, apart from to face his embarrassment.

I dont have access to statistics but I'm pretty sure "millions" of parents dont relocate to other countries just for work purposes.
Really ?
It'd be easy for Messi and his family, money protects them from the normal stuff.
You're telling me Messi suddenly remembered he had kids and decided to stay in Spain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.