It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The number of times I've watched him he played like him.

You think he'll be brilliant I think he'll show limitations. We'll see won't we.

They have nothing in common. Koulibaly is a better passer than John Stones, he's 29 and a leader with 5 years experience in the CL, not 23 and inexperienced like Mangala was. He's played under great coaches with a similar style of play and demands to Pep, not spent 1 season under Vito Pereira at Porto.

No one outside this forum has ever compared the 2 players. Because they are nothing alike as football players.

Glad this is all over now, I'm sure we've been working on other deals whilst all this has been going on so let's hope we get them over the line and have a successful season.

Screw Messi and the Barca board

Get koulibaly over the line and a LB and possibly Aouer

How to do work that out?

If I was Bartomeu I'd be worried now. He's come out publicly and slated not only him but the other entire club.

Bartomeu has got a deeply unhappy player on his hands who he has to pay £53M this year. How to you think that's going to affect the team and fans.

If we come in with an offer of say £100M I think he might be tempted
I hope we do,I wanted him as much as anyone else on here,maybe BARTO just won the battle and not the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.