It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's the replacement then?
Ferran Torres needs to play more than a bit part and we have Foden, Bernardo and Jesus that can rotate any time. If true would be a good time to cash in and free up space for defenders.

Ferran Torres needs to play more than a bit part and we have Foden, Bernardo and Jesus that can rotate any time. If true would be a good time to cash in and free up space for defenders.
Only if Jesus plays left wing permanently and we get a Joao Felix type, I'm okay. But as I said earlier, Raheem is the only natural winger in the team if this is to be believed as a possible exit for Mahrez. Experience does matter after all.

Only if Jesus plays left wing permanently and we get a Joao Felix type, I'm okay. But as I said earlier, Raheem is the only natural winger in the team if this is to be believed as a possible exit for Mahrez. Experience does matter after all.
I think you will happy when you see Torres in a City shirt - a very dynamic winger.

I think the more important thing is they'd be free from Bale. It was only last week during the internationals that Bale said he'd be open to leaving for the first time but it's basically up to Madrid to make it happen.

Not including a potentially massive pay off they'd owe him, Bale going takes 35m off their wage bill, and removes a massive weekly headache from Zidane.
Didn't he agree a move last summer? They must've known he was open to it, it was the finding someone to take him which was an issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.