It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Akpowell

Team supported
Manchester City
true but debt is debt? If Bartomeu walks now he’s liable I assume but if voted out he isn’t? Without question Barças finances are fucked and if city offered money this window anyone in their right mind takes it imo

I think it will depend on how much we offer.
If we offer say £50m + Garcia i don't think they will be to impressed

richards30

I think it will depend on how much we offer.
If we offer say £50m + Garcia i don't think they will be to impressed

maybe not but the €100m wages over the season for an unhappy player who GUARANTEES signing with someone else in January to leave for NOTHING in the summer might?

Akpowell

Team supported
Manchester City
If I were City I would leave making any bid until the last moment. Bart then can either accept or lose him for nowt in just over 3 months time in January. Just my thoughts.

I wonder if Messi has told Barto that he's going to talk to other clubs in January

Reactions: NMB

Cityinmud

Team supported
Man city
I wonder if Messi has told Barto that he's going to talk to other clubs in January
His agent/father must have surely Said this if messi wanted out as he said. The thing is barcelona has lot of politics involved. Bartomeu is unpredictable . We can never guess his intentions

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.