It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell you he does. He's liable for the debt if its not reduced by the time he leaves, which woukd result in bankruptcy and a possible prison sent.
He's only responsible for the losses in the last year as far as I understand. If that's the case they could still be quite hefty especially with the impact of the Coronavirus.

Don’t think Barca want the same situation as with Neymar, not easy to buy players when the selling club knows that you got €222 million burning in your pocket, so Barca will buy the players they need before selling Messi. Hypothetically speaking.

They ain’t getting anywhere near what they think 70m max if it’s in this window or he is on a free once that window shuts and Barcelona will get naff all next summer.

He's only responsible for the losses in the last year as far as I understand. If that's the case they could still be quite hefty especially with the impact of the Coronavirus.

No he's liable for certain debt over his tenuer. Either way its very substantial.

We were allegedly offering Messi 750 million over 5 years. Apparently his commercial value is immense and would cover that.
Losing Messi now would cost money. They'd save his salary yes but that's not the whole picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.