It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi has to stick to his position on leaving.

1. Inform Barcelona that he will not discuss a new deal and will sign with city in January.

2. Offer 75 mill and Garcia now or nothing next year.

3. Age is against him as he needs to move now before it’s too late.Barca know this. I still believe he will sign this window.

4.The Decision has been made and negotiating will be ongoing.

5. Tolmie states it is done as long as messi holds firm. Nothing has changed from that original post.

We were allegedly offering Messi 750 million over 5 years. Apparently his commercial value is immense and would cover that.
Losing Messi now would cost money. They'd save his salary yes but that's not the whole picture.
We were allegedly offering Messi 750 million over 5 years. Apparently his commercial value is immense and would cover that.
Losing Messi now would cost money. They'd save his salary yes but that's not the whole picture.
The numbers are probably not far off the mark but that amount also includes the NYC part of the contract. I go along with the view that Messi’s commercial value, although substantial to Barca, is a little over egged. I would say they have milked it for all its worth, so wouldn’t necessarily mind cashing in now. The commercial value to us - Messi in a new kit, in a new country etc., then moving to the US would likely outweigh that.

Not only that but we’d be signing the best player in the world. That has implications for future signings; if you can sign the goat you can sign anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.